This is now a big game

Eddie

Brisbane are starting to fold up. Bennett looks like he could be out the door.

Of course we now have our very own saga which could easily derail the last 4 Rounds.

I had all but given up on finals however looking at the draw their may be an opening if we can string 3 wins together.

Brisbane are Playing Souths and the Roosters the next 2 weeks I cant see them getting close to be honest. They are defending horribly. Manly in the last round wont be a pushover either. I can easily see them finishing on 12-13 wins with a 0 differential. They differential is only 30 points better then ours currently.

Ivan better have the team ready to rip in on Sunday. The Raiders have a great record against us but no can convince me they are not beatable. Because if we can win we then have an out of form Saints at Leichhardt and Manly at Ctown.

@ said:
Brisbane are starting to fold up. Bennett looks like he could be out the door.

Of course we now have our very own saga which could easily derail the last 4 Rounds.

I had all but given up on finals however looking at the draw their may be an opening if we can string 3 wins together.

Brisbane are Playing Souths and the Roosters the next 2 weeks I cant see them getting close to be honest. They are defending horribly. Manly in the last round wont be a pushover either. I can easily see them finishing on 12-13 wins with a 0 differential. They differential is only 30 points better then ours currently.

Ivan better have the team ready to rip in on Sunday. The Raiders have a great record against us but no can convince me they are not beatable. Because if we can win we then have an out of form Saints at Leichhardt and Manly at Ctown.

Unexpected win in Canberra would make me feel whole lot better after all of the crap of this week.

We have avoided all media attention on our players that we usually get before a canberra game usually reminding us of past floggings.

Big game indeed. Media attention not on our players this week which hopefully is a good thing. Can't wait for the game. Hope the boys are ready to finally give the raiders a touch up :sign:

Ivan will be running at Packer and Mats for tackling practice today as part of his punishment for being a snake.

Over 100 pages and not one cross word or argument. Is that a record?

This was always a big game. WT needs to play all of the remaining games to win. Simple as that.

I just don't know what to expect from them anymore. All I can say is PLEASE TURN UP ON SUNDAY

@ said:
Lets not forget a Knights win tonight would be great also…

Knights win helps

And Garth Brennan knows the Penrith system as well as anyone

If the Titans and Knights are up for it you just don't know

We still need to worry about our backyard , beating Canberra will be huge

@ said:
@ said:
Lets not forget a Knights win tonight would be great also…

Knights win helps

And Garth Brennan knows the Penrith system as well as anyone

If the Titans and Knights are up for it you just don't know

We still need to worry about our backyard , **beating Canberra will be huge**

No Really… :eek:pen_mouth:

With good news forecast tomorrow morning I am now feeling excited about the game.

I think my life would be complete if we knocked the Broncos out of the 8!!

Back