Tommy Talau #225

Been a monumental waste of resources and always injured. He wouldn’t tie up his Father’s shoe laces.
Hasn't come close to living up to the hype.... Defensive liability.
That frees up 800k salary cap space . After 16 months injured then comes back and injured again. But from a business perspective it’s not a bad move for us.
I remember Talau saying in a club statement that he was keen on repaying the faith the club had shown him.
Goodbye TT

Been a monumental waste of resources and always injured. He wouldn’t tie up his Father’s shoe laces.
Hasn't come close to living up to the hype.... Defensive liability.
That frees up 800k salary cap space . After 16 months injured then comes back and injured again. But from a business perspective it’s not a bad move for us.
I remember Talau saying in a club statement that he was keen on repaying the faith the club had shown him.
Goodbye TT
Yes, I remember that too, now the question is whether he’s had a tap on the shoulder about looking elsewhere (by the Coach)or is this totally unrelated ?

piss him off now. i don’t care about the lack of depth. we nursed him all through last year where he didn’t even get a game, started the season with him at right centre despite his very clear fitness issues and now he goes and signs with the silvertails.

what a derrick.

piss him off now. i don’t care about the lack of depth. we nursed him all through last year where he didn’t even get a game, started the season with him at right centre despite his very clear fitness issues and now he goes and signs with the silvertails.

what a derrick.
Totally agree unless there is something behind the scenes we are not privy too.

Latest posts

Back