Wests Tigers Podcast - Hosted by Helmsey&Eddie.

onya Gaz and the boys you boys have done an amazing job over the years with the ambush and your show, i stand with you all the way and im sure everyone on here is behind you too..

Short drop outs are a microcosm of the club’s problems, primarily you need two things, urgency and desire.

You call it attention to detail, I call it a complete lack of urgency and desire.

In fact, the Wests Tigers are happy to give up the current season in the “hope” next year is better (every frigging year). If that’s not a lack of urgency and desire, I don’t know what is.
Short drop outs AND last tackle kicks. No kick chase, no urgency. Jeez.

Great podcast guys. It sums up the mood of me and my boys very well. Unfortunately I went to Townsville with my family to watch that debacle first hand.
We saw all the team at Brisbane airport on the way up and even then they looked like they were heading away on holiday instead of to a game.
I was worried from that point on and boy did I have a right to!
I’ve never felt so embarrassed to be wearing our jersey after that game.
I don’t know how we come up with some sort of peaceful protest to get change in the front office but the time has definitely come.
I like some of you am seriously considering handing back my membership card.

It’s Time For Change

Welcome to another episode of the Wests Tigers Podcast, this one is a little different. Garry Watson is joined by Steve Stretton as they open the pod to Wests Tigers Fans to voice their opinions on the current direction and the future of this club.

Special Guests, Jordan, Matt, Aiden, Tim, Shane and Ben chat to the boys about the current petition, that has been setup by the Wests Tigers Podcast team, to push for the Wests Tigers organisation being subjected to a thorough external review, encompassing all aspects of the organisation.

Wests Tigers Podcast 0273 | Wests Tigers Podcast

Another super podcast guys.

The inability of the management of this club to come up with a plan and stick to it is the main reason we are on the treadmill as far as on field results go.

We all love this club and the reason we speak up is we want to supply a successful club and have the club still there to be supported as a successful club by our children and grandchildren.

I have 3 kids who are all young adults now and they have been losing interest for years now in our club.

Who will be left to support our club if this trend continues?

For everyone’s sake do a review and then implement the good ideas and stick to the plan.

Go West Tigers!

Well done boys for the effort and acknowledging both the forums.

Easily the only fan created Wests Tigers podcast worth listening to.
I thought the abuse of fans and this forum in particular that I heard on a podcast today was really crass.

I thought the abuse of fans and this forum in particular that I heard on a podcast today was really crass.
I listen to both your podcast & Wests Life regularly & I think both Podcasts need to stop with the childish, petty & subtle jabs at each other. We’re all Tigers fans at the end of the day & this isn’t high school.

I listen to both your podcast & Wests Life regularly & I think both Podcasts need to stop with the childish, petty & subtle jabs at each other. We’re all Tigers fans at the end of the day & this isn’t high school.
I listen to all the Wests Tigers Podcast, enjoy all of them and very rarely comment on any outside a bit of banter, but didn't like what I heard today.

I listen to all the Wests Tigers Podcast, enjoy all of them and very rarely comment on any outside a bit of banter, but didn't like what I heard today.
As do I mate. I've got the two big ones and Tiger Town on rotation.

You blokes are doing God's work. The differing perspectives is invaluable.

Keep it up.

Never heard of Tiger town. Will give it a go.

Was a listener of the other one till they insulted all of us who contribute to the WTF in the opening of the latest episode.

I have Unsubscribed.

Was a listener of the other one till they insulted all of us who contribute to the WTF in the opening of the latest episode.

I have Unsubscribed.
I stopped listening to westlife after one of the rants last year, haven't missed anything I see

I have Unsubscribed.
Give Tiger town a go, its a good listen too ..good insight along with Wests tigers odcast

would hope after that rant on the westlife pod all the wests tigers fans avoid them like the plague... disgraceful
shame on WA for sponsoring them

Latest posts

Back