Wests Tigers welcome Neds as Premier Partner

TheDaBoss

Wests Tigers are pleased to announce that Australian online wagering agency Neds has joined the club as a Premier Partner.

Under the new agreement Neds has joined Wests Tigers for at least the coming three years and will feature prominently on the team's playing jersey.

Neds branding will feature on the back of the jersey and in the sternum position beginning from 2019.

Neds will join Wests Tigers as a Premier Partner in 2019.
Neds will join Wests Tigers as a Premier Partner in 2019.
Wests Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe welcomed Neds to the club.

"It's great to have a young, vibrant brand like Neds associated with Wests Tigers," said Pascoe. "We look forward to working closely with the Neds team over the coming three seasons to achieve the goals of both organisations.

"With the announcement of Neds joining the club all of our apparel sponsorship is locked in which is a great show of support for the club and is testament to the strong position we're currently in," he said.

Neds CMO James Burnett said that the organisation looked forward to working with Wests Tigers over the coming years.

"As a rapidly growing business, Neds is delighted to partner with Wests Tigers, who boast one of the richest club histories in Australian sport," Burnett said. "We're looking forward to hitting the ground running with Wests Tigers in 2019 and building a strong and mutually beneficial partnership throughout the seasons to come."

For more information on Neds, visit [www.neds.com.au](http://www.neds.com.au) or download their app through the App Store or Google Play.

@ said:
@ said:
Stop signing sponsors, start signing players eg: Brooks right now!

If we don't have sponsors how do we pay for the players?

Yeah I was waiting for this post!! I’m just airing my frustration at not recruiting and retaining well. We lock away sponsors well - great part of our organisation but we recruit and retain like amateurs

Neds in Scotland are delinquents, hooligans. Funny name for a gambling company.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Yeah I was waiting for this post!! I’m just airing my frustration at not recruiting and retaining well. We lock away sponsors well - great part of our organisation but we recruit and retain like amateurs

No club has recruited that well this year. There wasn't that many players on the market.

You may also change your mind if the club pulls of the signing they are currently in talks with

I can't help but feel gambling company sponsorship of sporting teams will all end very badly one day

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

No club has recruited that well this year. There wasn't that many players on the market.

You may also change your mind if the club pulls of the signing they are currently in talks with

Hopefully that signing is a good forward and not hayne

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

I’m not just talking about this year!
But if we re-sign Brooks and bring in 2 prime time first graders I will happily shout out that I was wrong

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Maybe you should have just said the NRL grant Steve, as the vast majority of it is the cap that must be spent and they provide it. I am majorly annoyed with the traitor re-signing the old couple under false pretenses and leaving the new coach with them.

The club grant covers the player cap. And you can only allot an extra $300K with club associated TPA's. So the signing of a sponsor is more orientated toward club revenue, which is still important.

Club revenue is vitally important for any would-be sponsor. They want to know what shape the 'company' is in. So the more the merrier.
Likewise, it's vital for attracting talent - coaches and players. Strong revenue means a strong club down the track.
Good on the back office. Doing very well.
The Wests Tigers must be very close to being totally self-reliant financially.

@ said:
@ said:

You sign sponsors so you can afford to sign players.

:brick: :brick:

Col the sign players with your salary cap or with a TPA and salary cap

You don't sign players with sponsorship money :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

Great sponsorship pick up. Plus Neds orange theme colour will go well with the Tigers jersey.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Back