Who's Our Goal Kicker

Look it has to be Lolohea…..Don't get me wrong Thompson done nothing wrong. In my eyes Tui can be our match winner and he has to be selected for Rd 1\. It's not as if we have anyone better to kick goals.
Tedesco was useless at kicking goals!!!!

Just want to shout out to Esan Marsters who has kicked 20/23 this Year ..roughly kicking at 87%…

Well done Hodgo for working with the young guy...seems to be striking them OK..

@ said:
Just want to shout out to Esan Marsters who has kicked 20/23 this Year ..roughly kicking at 87%…

Well done Hodgo for working with the young guy...seems to be striking them OK..

While he's kicking better then expected, he has had it very lucky. Not many hard kicks in there at all, and some easy misses. Another example how stats can be deceiving.

Yeah Esan has surprised me as well .. !! Still can't understand as to why Taylor (who was a good goal kicker in his time) never trained up a good goal kicker with us, so well done to Hodgo for taking his time with our kickers

As King Sirro said not a lot of hard kicks .. ie: out wide ..!! Well that means two things, either we've had some good line breaks and score next to or under the posts … or our outside backs haven't been / can't make line breaks out wide to score out wide .. !!

@ said:
Still can't understand as to why Taylor (who was a good goal kicker in his time) never trained up a good goal kicker with us, so well done to Hodgo for taking his time with our kickers

Because as his time with us proved, he isn't very good at coaching.
He probably tried but it didn't work.

@ said:
@ said:
yeah my bad..got the 2 that mattered…

When he missed the first 3 I was screaming at the wife…."this idiot on the forum did this" lol

Yeah..I accept full responsibility… :blush:

Still at 22/28...

Watching the replay now 2 of the 3 misses were shockers ..1 not by much...

As long as he keeps working hard and keeps improving I'll be happy...

Back