10\. Galloway
11\. Ellis
12\. Galea
13\. Heighington

14\. Morris
15\. Laurie
16\. Schirnack
17\. Mataka

I second that who cares maybe we should swap our toyota cup team to the nrl at least they know how to win :angry:

To many players playing in there right postions NO NO NO NO .

I care. Im heaps excited about next year and cant wait for the odds to come out, ill be backing us to win the comp.

I dont think any player that isnt going to be with us next year should be picked. Not sure if Gelae is going to be with us so ill still pick him cos i like him and im biased. Rest injured players in Galloway, Skandalis, Heighno.

1.Hanbury
2.Pritchard
3.Ayshford
4.Lawrence
5.Davis
6.Marshall
7.Moltzen
13.Mataka
12.Akeripa
11.Ellis
10.Schirnak
9\. Farah
8\. Payten

14.Waters
15.Gower
16.Laurie
17.Galea

Who Cares our season is over…4 years in a row we cannot make the semis...what's the point :exclamation: :exclamation: ..The Tigers inspire false hope!..they excel in this! :blush:

I rarely fire up on here, it usually takes someone being rude for no reason, but for everyone who doesnt care what Sheens does next week go take a flying ######.

Next week is about next year, and next year we could be anything. I cant wait to see the team on Tuesday.

@king sirro said:
I rarely fire up on here, it usually takes someone being rude for no reason, but for everyone who doesnt care what Sheens does next week go take a flying ######.

Next week is about next year, and next year we could be anything. I cant wait to see the team on Tuesday.

Exactly mate…gezz you'd think we were Penrith...just been flogged by Parra....not gone up busted and pushed the team currently 3rd on their turf.....Ah well at least we can keep each other honest...

I like Hanbury at fullback.....other wing Collis on second thoughts he can only play right centre so Pies for him....Not sold on Davis...got another possible.....Jackson....

@king sirro said:
I care. Im heaps excited about next year and cant wait for the odds to come out, ill be backing us to win the comp.

I dont think any player that isnt going to be with us next year should be picked. Not sure if Gelae is going to be with us so ill still pick him cos i like him and im biased. Rest injured players in Galloway, Skandalis, Heighno.

1.Hanbury
2.Pritchard
3.Ayshford
4.Lawrence
5.Davis
6.Marshall
7.Moltzen
13.Mataka
12.Akeripa
11.Ellis
10.Schirnak
9\. Farah
8\. Payten

14.Waters
15.Gower
16.Laurie
17.Galea

Thank you for caring about winning. With the players we have unearthed this year, we will blitz the comp next year.

Mataka was very quiet for BRET today. First game back from injury as well.

I am torn I would love to see players like Gower and Farlow given the run they deserve. But in the same respect BRET are playing for a chance at a top 4 berth next week

@king sirro said:

Do you really think Sheens will concede that the year is over, which is what dropping Collis, Morris and Halatau would be.
You know as well as i he plays his most senior experienced team, regardless of of sensibility, logic or balance.

Barring injuries or returns from injury, I see no reason not to play the same side.

With the possible exception of Collis.

@king sirro said:

I'm not looking forward to it. Sheens will play Halatau, Collis, Morris, Payne, Galea etc.. the players who won't make up the 2010 side will get a farewell, when players from state cup should get the opportunity. It'll be a typical Sheens side.. the same as the previous weeks, with minor deck chair reshuffling.

@Danos said:
I'm not looking forward to it. Sheens will play Halatau, Collis, Morris, Payne, Galea etc.. the players who won't make up the 2010 side will get a farewell, when players from state cup should get the opportunity. It'll be a typical Sheens side.. the same as the previous weeks, with minor deck chair reshuffling.

Sad, but spot on. How embarrassing is it :unamused:

@smeghead said:
Mataka was very quiet for BRET today. First game back from injury as well.

I am torn I would love to see players like Gower and Farlow given the run they deserve. But in the same respect BRET are playing for a chance at a top 4 berth next week

Firsts are gone, so leave these guys to get into the top 4 and win their comp.

@Geo. said:
1\. Don't care
2\. Pritchard
3\. Ayshford
4\. Lawrence
5\. Hanbury

6\. Marshall
7\. Moltzen

8\. Payten
9\. Farah
10\. Galloway
11\. Ellis
12\. Galea
13\. Heighington

14\. Morris
15\. Laurie
16\. Schirnack
17\. Mataka

Not a bad side. I'd accomodate Hanbury at fullback and bring in Josh Davis on the wing.

@Danos said:
@king sirro said:

Exactly Danos, next weeks game will have bugger all to do with next year. Jesus Sirro have you been asleep for the past three years??

Back