Your Team vs Dogs

I meant this week. I was saying if Galloway comes back from injury this week it will be a late inclusion. I doubt he'll be cleared to play by Tuesday, though I doubt he'll play at all.

Pretty much the same team would be named. Ayshford would be on the bench for Mitch Brown if he is 100% fit otherwise he is best off having another week off. Galloway could jag a spot from Moors if he is fit but I don't think he is.

McKinnon cannot walk straight into the side. He has the potential to be excellent at the back for the club but he is being hampered by a hamstring injury and isn't playing as well as he was a couple of years ago. Fitzhenry has been very safe the last 2 weeks. I'm not a Fitzhenry fan but he doesn't deserve to be dropped with his current performances.

Hard to make changes to a winning side but would love to see this side

1.McKinnon
2.Tuqiri
3.Daniella
4.Lawrence
5.Ryan

6.Marshall
7.Lui

8.Gibbs
9.Farah
10.Galloway
11.Payten
12.Ellis
13.Heighington

14.Fifita
15.Moors
16.Dwyer
17.Ayshford/Fitzhenry

@Team Tiger said:
1 Wade McKinnon
2 Lote Tuqiri
3 Geoff Daniella
4 Chris Lawrence
5 Beau Ryan
6 Benji Marshall
7 Robert Lui
8 Bryce Gibbs
9 Robbie Farah c
10 Keith Galloway
11 Mark Flanagan
12 Gareth Ellis
13 Chris Heighington
–-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14 Todd Payten
15 Junior Moors
16 Simon Dwyer
17 Andrew Fifita
18 Daniel Fitzhenry

That would be my 1-17 exactly but I dont think McKinnon will be ready. Id rest Ayshford for another week to give Daniella another chance to prove himself and if he has another strong performance either put him on wing, bench or give him a go in State Cup.

@Allan Towle said:
**McKinnon cannot walk straight into the side. He has the potential to be excellent at the back for the club but he is being hampered by a hamstring injury and isn't playing as well as he was a couple of years ago. Fitzhenry has been very safe the last 2 weeks. I'm not a Fitzhenry fan but he doesn't deserve to be dropped with his current performances.**

Very true. If Fitzy wasn't dropped after the first nine games with ordinary performances, you sure as hell can't drop him after two good performances. His short kicking game last week was very impressive. I think if they keep him at fullback, and get him away from DH he could well exceed expectations. Positioned out wide and coming in to run from DH exposed that right hand side. He's much safer at the back.

1.McKinnon (Can't fault Fitzhenry he has been rock solid at the back but wade offers much more at fullback)
2.Tuqiri
3.Lawernce
4.Daniela (thats how you silence your knockers)
5.Ryan
6.Marshall
7.Lui (getting better every game)
8.Gibbs
9.Farah
10.Payton
11.Ellis
12.Flanagan (with Fulton due back after the bye this might be his last game for the young pom)
13.Heighnigton

14.Ayshford (should be back & i think he could be the perfect utility player)
15.Fafita
16.Moors
17.Dwyer

Galloway is ready to play.His hand is 90% ready to go & if we were desperate he would play this week but two more weeks will see him at 100% ready to go

McKinnon has to play if fit ..time to step up a gear and make our run to the finals.The Dogs pack is nothing to fear hope Hannant plays long minutes he's 10 kilos over wieght and struggled yesturday after 8 mins .I,m confident that Gibbs could actually dominate! Rest Galloway better in the long run.

@Cultured Bogan said:
@Allan Towle said:
**McKinnon cannot walk straight into the side. He has the potential to be excellent at the back for the club but he is being hampered by a hamstring injury and isn't playing as well as he was a couple of years ago. Fitzhenry has been very safe the last 2 weeks. I'm not a Fitzhenry fan but he doesn't deserve to be dropped with his current performances.**

His short kicking game last week was very impressive. /quote]

Lol what? His ONE kick? That's hardly a short kicking game. That's a short kick.

pretty much the same side that beat the warriors…. isn't McKinnon injured? read somewhere he has a hamstring injury

Does anyone have a scoop for todays team????…will McKinnon be selected?

1\. Ryan
2\. Tuqiri
3\. Ellis
4\. Davis
5\. Lawrence

6\. Marshall
7\. Lazarus

8\. Gibbs
9\. Farah ©
10\. Payten
11\. Gower
12\. Heighington