Adam Doueihi #227

we trade him to a union franchise during the week,for that big bopper ,winger, in NZ ,that deal they said would never get done ,back then?

Doueihi is very overrated and believes his own hype.
We are a far better club without him even if that means bringing the tanker back.

We are a far better club without him even if that means bringing the tanker back.
Tucker,I cant agree although I respect your input...AD can be a great player for us,he kicks well,runs well and wants to win...he has had injuries,but always tries his best,the only thing I dont appreciate about him is that he wants to play 6 and yet he isnt a known 6 but more a centre of fb...he also puts a high price on himself which he has to justify...he is my choice as a player rather than a sook tanker ....

Tucker,I cant agree although I respect your input...AD can be a great player for us,he kicks well,runs well and wants to win...he has had injuries,but always tries his best
Yes he can be, on occasion. That’s why I say he is overrated.
He has no consistency. He is not a star in our team and we came last.
I also dispute he always tries his best. If that was true, his defence would be better.

WOW if he has 900 on himself considering he,could be El Capitan in Reggies this year ,i hope he kicks on if he is here or not,

Yes he can be, on occasion. That’s why I say he is overrated.
He has no consistency. He is not a star in our team and we came last.
I also dispute he always tries his best. If that was true, his defence would be better.
he has played busted for a long time,the club will never progress hanging onto players that showed potential,Doueihi will earn my respect when he strings a full year in 1st grade,maybe

he has played busted for a long time,the club will never progress hanging onto players that showed potential,Doueihi will earn my respect when he strings a full year in 1st grade,maybe
After two knee reco’s, it’s fairly likely he has peaked already.

Douehi thread - - >

You'd think coaches don't want competition in the squad for positions the way some of you carry on about players getting upset we might target another player in the same position...

Entitlement rules these days
happy to be back in the 227 innsane,all things Doueihi?

Maybe AD will be the new * 13 Hastings *

Got a pack that can hold their own and help him with defence.

Three pronged attack.
( @Kaito )

1 Staines
6 Brooks
7 Moses
9 Api
13 AD *
14 Laurie - Sheens special.

* a lot to work on

If we were to jag Moses, it's centre or goodbye for AD I'm afraid.
Our chair in the article I posted the other day spoke of tough decisions being made with recruitment/retention. Doueihi will be one of them I believe.

With Doueihi and Hastings, drama (whether intentional or not) surrounded them. WTs doesn't need it.

Our chair in the article I posted the other day spoke of tough decisions being made with recruitment/retention. Doueihi will be one of them I believe.

With Doueihi and Hastings, drama (whether intentional or not) surrounded them. WTs doesn't need it.
I can’t see where he fits? He wants to be a half but rarely passes. I saw him as a 13, but his defence needs work.
Yesterday’s fish & chip wrapping had him as our best player by a country mile.
He could be the 7 that Knights are looking for?

I like Douehe but after we saved him from the Redfern scrap heap (when Souths put him out with the trash so they could sign Latrell) it’s suddenly all about the money and guaranteed position for him.
He got rid of the “I’m a halfback” to the Knights now we still have the sook that only wants to play 5/8
It would be nice to keep him but he’s developed a Latrell type attitude and will be hard to manage going forward.
For 900k+ we don’t need someone digging their heels in if that are moved from their favourite position.

Back