Adam Doueihi #227

Should have sent Doueihi with Nofa to the storm and let their egos be melted by Craig abusing them and telling them that it’s not about them.

I dont think the team is subpar,I think it is pretty strong with a mix of youth and experience,the ones who have been here the longest are comfortable in their surroundings and know they cant be dropped as others can...hopefully Sheens will finally become the coach that changes all that and makes this team a PROFESSIONAL NRL standard team that we all know it should be...
Lets face it,all the players we have, have talent and performances in rep footy such as origin,country reps and grand finalists with some very handy young ones coming up...
My question is,how many years do we put up with non performing coaches, players and every excuse under the sun for not playing finals in 10 years...? the front office also needs a mention for poor performance even though Pascoe is making money,it doesnt equate to football success....
It's only round 3. I suppose the hope was a Brooks/AD pair because that was all we had. Wakeham had only been here for a few weeks before kick off so they had to give things time to pan out. As of yesterday, I guess the picture is much more clear. After watching all the games so far a few times, I'm certain we would have won all 3 with Wakeham in the team, not so much because he's so good but because the other two are so bad.

"That won't happen so I really don't know where he fits in unless they could turn him into a fullback."

Posted that on Monday and today there's an opinion piece on the interweb that Brooks should be turned into a fullback.

Tigers should try Brooks at fullback: Time for a Hail Mary play to see if halfback can break out of slump​

Story by Paul Suttor • 3h ago

Which one of you stooges is Paul Suttor?

Last edited:
"That won't happen so I really don't know where he fits in unless they could turn him into a fullback."

Posted that on Monday and today there's an opinion piece on the interweb that Brooks should be turned into a fullback.

Tigers should try Brooks at fullback: Time for a Hail Mary play to see if halfback can break out of slump​

Taking the piss lol

Brooks only knows one position

Adam Doueihi = Tim Moltzen 2.0

I like both of them but again it just doesn't seem to be working out. History repeating itself!

I would give him a go there purely to remove the 7 from his jumper

I hope people didn't expect him to show anything at fullback, his last stint there was terrible, hes unfortunately a reserve grade player if that, hes wayy too slow, won't even cut it at center, too predictable as a half.

I reckon we will see a Daine / Wakeham combination as some stage this year.
Closest thing that resembles Benji and Prince.
Be interesting to see if that’s in their thoughts.
You really think they’re going to pull at out of form player in reserve grade to ply out of position in NRL…

Don’t put money on it

Members online

Back