Adam Doueihi #227

AD is not a Fullback , he is a centre that’s it
Sheens says he is the best we have , Staines shits on him
sheens needs to go
hes not a center either, too slow shit defense, he'll get monstered there. Worst player on the books stat.

This guy has nothing at all.
I genuinely think I'm faster and more agile than him. It has always baffled me, and this is since he signed with us, how someone with his pace and lack of deception is playing first grade. Like, how did he make it this far?

I genuinely think I'm faster and more agile than him. It has always baffled me, and this is since he signed with us, how someone with his pace and lack of deception is playing first grade. Like, how did he make it this far?
Plays for the Tigers.

Where decade long careers are forged out of one good debut game and being friends with the guys in the right places.

AD is not a Fullback , he is a centre that’s it
Sheens says he is the best we have , Staines shits on him
sheens needs to go

I can't agree he is a centre, he is so clearly scared of physical contact he will never be able to defend at centre, or anywhere.

I don't think I've seen an NRL player so scared to put his body on the line.

Hate Brooks all you want, and i agree Luke has been disgraceful, but at least he puts his body, that is half the size of Adam's, on the line.

If he had genuine skill you might want to work with him, but twice we created it for him on the right early in the game for him to just die with the ball. Any other player would have promoted the ball into the space but he didn't look like doing it. He has no skill as well as no heart.

Should have sent Doueihi with Nofa to the storm and let their egos be melted by Craig abusing them and telling them that it’s not about them.
Or arrange Doueihi, Nofo and Brooks to have a chat with Wayne Bennett.

“None of you are first grade standard” and he walks off.

Was moreso a question…
I’ll take that as a no then?
No not now but when I made the comment he was two weeks in and looking good as a runner around the middle but no doing much to help us with his fullback fundamentals. I.e catching a bomb, positioning etc.
So it was a throw away since I read with interest that he trained at 5/8 in the offseason.
Anywho.

I can't agree he is a centre, he is so clearly scared of physical contact he will never be able to defend at centre, or anywhere.

I don't think I've seen an NRL player so scared to put his body on the line.

Hate Brooks all you want, and i agree Luke has been disgraceful, but at least he puts his body, that is half the size of Adam's, on the line.

If he had genuine skill you might want to work with him, but twice we created it for him on the right early in the game for him to just die with the ball. Any other player would have promoted the ball into the space but he didn't look like doing it. He has no skill as well as no heart.
Agree with most of this. Always felt moltzen was the worst fornever put his body on the line but AD is a bigger cat

He was great at 6 against Canberra in the pre-season, playing with Wakeham at 7. He's not a FB.

All those years under Madge trying to carry the team has taken its toll on him. These days he's lost heart and become tackle shy.

Surely we don't keep him or brooks past this year. SURELY they've seen enough...

Or is the club afraid to hurt their feelings?

Back