OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

Agreed. Wests are going to get the spoon. But should a large % of the cap be towards perineal losers. Brooks has proved he is. AD is well on his way. Wakeham has all the attributes of a looser. Still to prove it
Not sure if it's an intentional spelling mistake . . . but I had never thought of our halves as perineal losers.
It suggests that they are somewhere between a XXXt and an arsXXXXX.
So as it turns out, I have thought of them that way plenty of times.
 
AD is the weakest defensive player in the team by a long way so i honestly don't see any position in first grade for him.He needs a long stint in reggies to get it right and i don't care what we are paying him because at the moment he would be a complete liability in any position.
I hate to think what Sheens thinks he sees in his game to keep him in first grade or even why he gave him another year's contract
 
Doohey is rinsed
He really needs to find another vocation.
We know he’s not a footy player and he’d know it as well .
Whoever extended him needs a bucket 🪣 to the head .. A league style
 
I know a lad who comes from a wealthy family & has never had to work or try too hard throughout his life.

Has had careers given to him from his family and was able to coast through them with minimal effort.

Probably has a better resume than most, without even having to try.

I draw a lot of similarities with him and AD.

Bit of adversity builds character.
Through struggles, we build resilience...

AD demands this or demands that, sulks if he doesn't get his way...

This behaviour is child like and comes from a place of entitlement. One who isn't willing to work hard to get what he wants but just expects it...

It's better to be a warrior in a garden,
Than a gardener in a war.
🥷

He's a spoilt little rich boy. Never dug deep
 
Should have sent Doueihi with Nofa to the storm and let their egos be melted by Craig abusing them and telling them that it’s not about them.
Or arrange Doueihi, Nofo and Brooks to have a chat with Wayne Bennett.

“None of you are first grade standard” and he walks off.
 
Was moreso a question…
I’ll take that as a no then?
No not now but when I made the comment he was two weeks in and looking good as a runner around the middle but no doing much to help us with his fullback fundamentals. I.e catching a bomb, positioning etc.
So it was a throw away since I read with interest that he trained at 5/8 in the offseason.
Anywho.
 
I can't agree he is a centre, he is so clearly scared of physical contact he will never be able to defend at centre, or anywhere.

I don't think I've seen an NRL player so scared to put his body on the line.

Hate Brooks all you want, and i agree Luke has been disgraceful, but at least he puts his body, that is half the size of Adam's, on the line.

If he had genuine skill you might want to work with him, but twice we created it for him on the right early in the game for him to just die with the ball. Any other player would have promoted the ball into the space but he didn't look like doing it. He has no skill as well as no heart.
Agree with most of this. Always felt moltzen was the worst fornever put his body on the line but AD is a bigger cat
 
Surely we don't keep him or brooks past this year. SURELY they've seen enough...

Or is the club afraid to hurt their feelings?
 
Back
Top