Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
He made a single tackle today Just 1. He missed 4 and had 1 ineffective.
His defence is what I question. He surely can't be fullback for another minute.
Too slow for centre
Too soft for the backrow
cry of joy?I will literally cry when Brooks isn't here next year. Doueihi the same in 25.
sheetiusThis has aged like milk. Sheenius.
Not sure if it's an intentional spelling mistake . . . but I had never thought of our halves as perineal losers.Agreed. Wests are going to get the spoon. But should a large % of the cap be towards perineal losers. Brooks has proved he is. AD is well on his way. Wakeham has all the attributes of a looser. Still to prove it
Lol I haven't heard the word unco in years 🤣Doueihi would be too unco to hold down a gig at Bunnings
Punt him 🥾
I know a lad who comes from a wealthy family & has never had to work or try too hard throughout his life.
Has had careers given to him from his family and was able to coast through them with minimal effort.
Probably has a better resume than most, without even having to try.
I draw a lot of similarities with him and AD.
Bit of adversity builds character.
Through struggles, we build resilience...
AD demands this or demands that, sulks if he doesn't get his way...
This behaviour is child like and comes from a place of entitlement. One who isn't willing to work hard to get what he wants but just expects it...
It's better to be a warrior in a garden,
Than a gardener in a war.
🥷
Thanks for jumping on my comment about 3 weeks too late. Really was sitting here anticipating your opinion.You really think they’re going to pull at out of form player in reserve grade to ply out of position in NRL…
Don’t put money on it
Thanks for jumping on my comment about 3 weeks too late. Really was sitting here anticipating your opinion.
Or arrange Doueihi, Nofo and Brooks to have a chat with Wayne Bennett.Should have sent Doueihi with Nofa to the storm and let their egos be melted by Craig abusing them and telling them that it’s not about them.
No not now but when I made the comment he was two weeks in and looking good as a runner around the middle but no doing much to help us with his fullback fundamentals. I.e catching a bomb, positioning etc.Was moreso a question…
I’ll take that as a no then?
Agree with most of this. Always felt moltzen was the worst fornever put his body on the line but AD is a bigger catI can't agree he is a centre, he is so clearly scared of physical contact he will never be able to defend at centre, or anywhere.
I don't think I've seen an NRL player so scared to put his body on the line.
Hate Brooks all you want, and i agree Luke has been disgraceful, but at least he puts his body, that is half the size of Adam's, on the line.
If he had genuine skill you might want to work with him, but twice we created it for him on the right early in the game for him to just die with the ball. Any other player would have promoted the ball into the space but he didn't look like doing it. He has no skill as well as no heart.
How many weeks in a row is that now ?Adam was poor.