OFFICIAL Alex Twal #206

Lock him up Tigers now for another few years.

He will continue to get better and better and I don’t want to lose him
 
Well, I’m feeling the man love for big Alex. He’s been very good this year. Makes good meters and moves quickly to get into his position in D. Now I find his studying. The thinking man’s prop.
 
He seems like a quality bloke. He's certainly a quality footballer.

I wonder if there is some potential for him to move into the backrow in the future. He can play 80 minutes, has a bit of speed and is an excellent defender.

A back row of Maddison, Twal and Eisenhuth looks solid (of course we would need to beef-up our front row stocks first).
 
@willow said in [Alex Twal](/post/1029944) said:
players like Twal, Matterson and Aloiai are the kind you can build a successful pack around.

Thought exactly the same thing! Moving in the right direction here.
 
We should already be looking to extend Twal's contract by another 3 years. Don't wait until next year, he seems happy. Get it done now.
 
He has lock written all over him... has the motor to play 80mins. When we sign some props he will go to lock.
 
G'day @Tigerlily : thank you so much for posting this article :relaxed: :relaxed: :relaxed: Positive news like this, along with the guts, determination and out there bravery shown by another one of Our current all-time greats being Chris Lawrence, can only help in starting to create interest and desire in quality players wanting to play for 'Our Wests Tigers'. Enjoy tonight's game everyone!!!:v:
 
@Tigerlily said in [Alex Twal](/post/1029925) said:
“I’m actually looking to do an internship at the Tigers. It’s been a bit hard with all our away games, but it’s something I’m really serious about.”

Jesus, Alex - don't let the club pay so much as a bus fare or we'll get thrown out of the comp for cap breaches.
 
It is refreshing to see a player improving himself and keeping himself busy unlike most out there raping / assaulting females .. beating up other individuals and generally being major DH’s glad your part of our club !
 

Staff online

Back
Top