WestsBenTigers
New member
He needs to be signed for at least another 5 years (if not more)
He is my favourite player ATM along with Brooks.
He is my favourite player ATM along with Brooks.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@ said:He needs to be signed for at least another 5 years (if not more)
He is my favourite player ATM along with Brooks.
@ said:He was a cronic offloader and was told to curb it.
Has he ever missed a tackle?
He has that rare ability that when he hits he sticks.
Very good player.
@ said:I named him in the front row for next week, but actually think he should be playing 80 at 13\. He played 80 every week in reserve grade and always made 50+ tackles. He is a machine. He will lback up the middle for 80 at lock. We just need to find 2 front rowers to go with him.
@ said:He needs to be signed for at least another 5 years (if not more)
He is my favourite player ATM along with Brooks.
@ said:I named him in the front row for next week, but actually think he should be playing 80 at 13\. He played 80 every week in reserve grade and always made 50+ tackles. He is a machine. He will lback up the middle for 80 at lock. We just need to find 2 front rowers to go with him.
@ said:@ said:I named him in the front row for next week, but actually think he should be playing 80 at 13\. He played 80 every week in reserve grade and always made 50+ tackles. He is a machine. He will lback up the middle for 80 at lock. We just need to find 2 front rowers to go with him.
Great suggestion….I like it
@ said:@ said:@ said:I named him in the front row for next week, but actually think he should be playing 80 at 13\. He played 80 every week in reserve grade and always made 50+ tackles. He is a machine. He will lback up the middle for 80 at lock. We just need to find 2 front rowers to go with him.
Great suggestion….I like it
Where would ET and Eisenhuth go?
@ said:Something is up with young Alex I think. Dropped last week, and left on the bench till the 50 minute mark tonight. Only came on when ET went for a HIA. Idk seems a bit suss.