OFFICIAL Alex Twal #206

@ said:
He needs to be signed for at least another 5 years (if not more)

He is my favourite player ATM along with Brooks.

Steady WBT. Not too many keep form for 5 years and more. Look at the criticism DCE is getting at the moment.
 
He was a cronic offloader and was told to curb it.

Has he ever missed a tackle?

He has that rare ability that when he hits he sticks.

Very good player.
 
@ said:
He was a cronic offloader and was told to curb it.

Has he ever missed a tackle?

He has that rare ability that when he hits he sticks.

Very good player.

Has a tackle efficiency percentage in the high 90’s. Of the 10 or so games he played last year, he missed something like 4 tackles.
 
@ said:
I named him in the front row for next week, but actually think he should be playing 80 at 13\. He played 80 every week in reserve grade and always made 50+ tackles. He is a machine. He will lback up the middle for 80 at lock. We just need to find 2 front rowers to go with him.

This is a good idea.
 
@ said:
He needs to be signed for at least another 5 years (if not more)

He is my favourite player ATM along with Brooks.

Twal, Brooks & Lawrence are our best players. If only we had more players like them in our team.
 
@ said:
I named him in the front row for next week, but actually think he should be playing 80 at 13\. He played 80 every week in reserve grade and always made 50+ tackles. He is a machine. He will lback up the middle for 80 at lock. We just need to find 2 front rowers to go with him.

Great suggestion….I like it
 
@ said:
@ said:
I named him in the front row for next week, but actually think he should be playing 80 at 13\. He played 80 every week in reserve grade and always made 50+ tackles. He is a machine. He will lback up the middle for 80 at lock. We just need to find 2 front rowers to go with him.

Great suggestion….I like it

Where would ET and Eisenhuth go?
 
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
I named him in the front row for next week, but actually think he should be playing 80 at 13\. He played 80 every week in reserve grade and always made 50+ tackles. He is a machine. He will lback up the middle for 80 at lock. We just need to find 2 front rowers to go with him.

Great suggestion….I like it

Where would ET and Eisenhuth go?

I know where Eisenhuth should go. Reserve grade.
 
Something is up with young Alex I think. Dropped last week, and left on the bench till the 50 minute mark tonight. Only came on when ET went for a HIA. Idk seems a bit suss.
 
I think they were saving him for that last stint for a reason.

Nothing fishy.. Never know tho.
 
Whilst he seems to have been going well and I thought so too, looking back, he is often the common denominator of the periods in which WT have lost matches.

The general difference of those appearances, compared with the middle periods when he was paired with Mats, or the last couple of weeks from Suaso is glaring on my recollection.
 
@ said:
Something is up with young Alex I think. Dropped last week, and left on the bench till the 50 minute mark tonight. Only came on when ET went for a HIA. Idk seems a bit suss.

We ran out of legs last week and nearly lost it in the end. Was just a tactical move to keep him fresh for the back end of the game.
 
I would say the HIA's had more of an impact on the interchanges tonight…

Chee-Kam going off early resulting in Garner coming on early would have changed the Garner himself replaced by Aloiai..

Wouldn't read much into it..Twal did his job..
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top