Bad thing about next week's game

@Geo. said:
Hahaha….this threads a classic...

We have to win we must win a loss is totally unacceptable...no excusses...

WHY......cause I hate the Scumdogs with a passion....

Hit the nail on the head!! We will win if we come with passion. We heard radio reports NSW lacks the passion of QLD? That is why QLD have been winning. I believe we have the passion that the Bullfrogs don't. If we bring this passion next week will will kick ass - no doubt about that. This passion then could also go along way in the NSW side.

They are really a terrible side in all aspects. No creativity, lack of go forward (cry baby Hannant aside), full of nuffies everywhere.

We really have to win this game.

<big>don't worry we well beat them 40 to 0 and I HOPE THAT ENNIS WILL DROP THE 100 TIMES
:sign: :wahoo:</big>

whats the over-all records of teams that have versed each other twice already this year?

roosters got us twice
dragons got parra twice

what other teams have won both games v teams they have already player twice this year

even though the bulldogs are not performing well so far this season, it does not mean they can't beat wests-tigers on fri night.
if wests-tigers can have same defensive discipline as last two games, then we know the attack of the team will look after itself.
do not attempt to score off every play the ball, or push the dumb -ass pass when not needed.
build momentum and pressure.

Farah to play normal game not try to out do Anus as he has him covered , but just don't overplay his hand

We Beat ourselves last time against the Dogs.

This time will be different.

Minnd you I was a little nervouse on friday for the first few sets….

I don't know how the bulldogs are gonna come out and play on friday.

Their season is looking very grim, however they have fired in patches throughout games this season, but their consistency is very poor.

As I said in a thread last time we played them, they offer very little in attack and their defense has proved to be inadequate through out most of the 2010 season.

Every other team seems to beat them, so why shouldn't we?

Biggest problem for the dogs is their lacking confidence this time round. Thats leading to even some of their better players doing silly things out of desperation. Their situation isn't good at all. I think if we play close to our best it might be too much for them right now. They're a long way off and if we lose it will be because our inconsistency has surfaced yet again.

All Sheens needs to do is replay the tries that Ennis scored in the last game against us.. and that should fire up the boys…recall how the Grub celebrated as if they won the Grand Final!...Ennis hates the Tigers and Farah and he shows it by sticking it up us when he can...

When we met in round 1 our defense was on fire for 70 mins of that match.Our problem was that we couldn't hold on to the ball.If we can hold on to the pill we will be way to strong for the dogs but 4 straight losses for them has me worried a little as once again they will be more desperate than us

Yep, Dogs will be desperate but if we can land a few tries early on and get on the front foot, I don't think the Dogs will have the confidence to come back. This is going to be a cracker game! Come on Tigerrrssss! Can't wait till team named tomorrow! Hoping McKinnon can come right in time :wink:

We only had about 2% possession in that game, and come the 2nd half we were physically knackered after defending 342 sets on our line.

Get Lawrence & Tuquiri to run at the QEII and they should score a truckload of tries

The Dogs are crap at the moment I don't care who is in there team if the Tigers come with there A game we'll win easily ..the only problem is what Tigers team will roll up..McKinnon if fit has to be fullback no pussy footing around the dogs are there to be beaten .

Back