Campbelltown crowds

I disagree. If we win games no one posts this nonsense. No one cares though anyway. It's a bunch of supporters having a sook because we are ordinary. The NRL don't care, the media don't care and the Wests Tigers don't care.

It's not even an issue to anyone unless they make it an issue.

Winning games is the issue for us and it's a big issue.

Your credibility is out the window. We shouldn’t play there because it is hard for me to get to, and I am not prepared to make an effort.

The 15k at Leichhardt was probably the same rusted on fans that turned up today. The inner west nimby’s that won’t make an effort to support the club and a few blow ins.
How is that credibility out the window?

Crowd numbers speak for themselves. You don't need my anecdotal evidence to help you make a decision do you?

Doesn't matter if they are "rusted on". Ticket sales are ticket sales. Especially when it comes to membership.

The reality is we have very limited fans and members that in the Campbelltown area.

Get a good team and they will get good crowds…

In their entire existence… they have never been consistently in the Top 4 teams in any season…even when they made the finals in 2005,2010 and 2011 they were ordinary mid year and strung wins together at the end of the season to make a run…

Reactions: BZN
If you were waiting for it you must realise there's truth to it then. Just proves my point even more.
Yea. That must be it. On average since 2000 there is very little between the crowd average.

I disagree. If we win games no one posts this nonsense. No one cares though anyway. It's a bunch of supporters having a sook because we are ordinary. The NRL don't care, the media don't care and the Wests Tigers don't care.

It's not even an issue to anyone unless they make it an issue.

Winning games is the issue for us and it's a big issue.
Posted by someone who doesn’t attend unless it
How is that credibility out the window?

Crowd numbers speak for themselves. You don't need my anecdotal evidence to help you make a decision do you?

Doesn't matter if they are "rusted on". Ticket sales are ticket sales. Especially when it comes to membership.

The reality is we have very limited fans and members that in the Campbelltown area.
i just had a look. Last year Leichhardt averaged less than 10k.

2020 was Covid with no crowds.

2019 take out one legged Robbie’s top 8 grab and the crowds were on par.

You are full of shit quoting one off items to push your own agenda justifying why there should be more games played somewhere you find convenient.

@Sabre Would you have posted your drivel had we had won? You didn't even get off your ass and make an effort to make it out there yourself so your pathetic argument is null and void.

• Haha
Posted by someone who doesn’t attend unless it

i just had a look. Last year Leichhardt averaged less than 10k.

2020 was Covid with no crowds.

2019 take out one legged Robbie’s top 8 grab and the crowds were on par.

You are full of shit quoting one off items to push your own agenda justifying why there should be more games played somewhere you find convenient.
Ahahahahaba hilarious

Keep putting those *** there to suit your agenda.

It's pretty clear to everyone that Leichhardt gets much better crowds than Campbelltown and it isn't even close

I think a lot more thought needs to go into who and when we play at CS. I would think Canberra, Penrith and Dogs are no brainers. You can add another like say Cronulla and there’s 4 good games.
Sort out the most attractive day/time to play, offer a 4 match ticket deal with good discounts, and try to put more bums on seats.
We should always play Newcastle at Leichhardt and Canberra at Camb. Not the other way around. To me it just makes sense.
And why would we play Manly there, to rekindle the Fibro/ Silvertail concept. That died a long time ago.
Also, on the subject of money, I’m still trying to work out why we needed to spend so much on a centre of excellence which looks to me like a glorified gym with some offices and a coffee shop. It seems excessive.
Do we own Concord oval, that already had the bones of a potential WT home ground in a centralised location and with a reasonable amount of money could have been updated.Or is it too late ?
That would have finished the LO/CS debate.
Or am I just out of touch.

Ahahahahaba hilarious

Keep putting those *** there to suit your agenda.

It's pretty clear to everyone that Leichhardt gets much better crowds than Campbelltown and it isn't even close
As it is clear to Trump the election was stolen.

You are a dribbler.

@Sabre Would you have posted your drivel had we had won? You didn't even get off your ass and make an effort yourself so your pathetic argument is null and void.
You're right. No way I would have made the effort to go to Campbelltown. Absolutely not a chance. And that's the problem.
The ground is in the absolute sticks. Way too far away from most fans.

Quesion for you.....why didn't the local Tigers fans turn up? Same reason as the crowd sucks there every single time.

I think a lot more thought needs to go into who and when we play at CS. I would think Canberra, Penrith and Dogs are no brainers. You can add another like say Cronulla and there’s 4 good games.
Sort out the most attractive day/time to play, offer a 4 match ticket deal with good discounts, and try to put more bums on seats.
We should always play Newcastle at Leichhardt and Canberra at Camb. Not the other way around. To me it just makes sense.
And why would we play Manly there, to rekindle the Fibro/ Silvertail concept. That died a long time ago.
Also, on the subject of money, I’m still trying to work out why we needed to spend so much on a centre of excellence which looks to me like a glorified gym with some offices and a coffee shop. It seems excessive.
Do we own Concord oval, that already had the bones of a potential WT home ground in a centralised location and with a reasonable amount of money could have been updated.Or is it too late ?
That would have finished the LO/CS debate.
Or am I just out of touch.
Agree re Canberra games. Have been to a few out there where the raiders fans have travelled up.

Not sure we spent much of the COE, it was council/government funded.

Lee wants one in Campbelltown to show the club’s commitment, as long as someone else pays

• Love
You're right. No way I would have made the effort to go to Campbelltown. Absolutely not a chance. And that's the problem.
The ground is in the absolute sticks. Way too far away from most fans.

Quesion for you.....why didn't the local Tigers fans turn up? Same reason as the crowd sucks there every single time.
Why didnt the local Tiger fans turn up? Probably for the same reason only 9000 turned up to both Leichhardt games last year? Thanks for playing.

M
Agree re Canberra games. Have been to a few out there where the raiders fans have travelled up.

Not sure we spent much of the COE, it was council/government funded.

Lee wants one in Campbelltown to show the club’s commitment, as long as someone else pays
My point is, couldn’t a lot of that money(wherever it came from) been used on ground development ?

• Love
Didn’t they have 15k there for a schoolboys union game? If only the tigers could attract that crowd there
Each school has about 2000 students, staff go, families and old boys.

They would get 20k to sfs

LO is better, for some many don’t want to accept this. The inner west loves the Tigers & that’s where majority of fans are based. LO would've had 10k easy today, result may have been different but it would've been a great turnout for a Sunday arvo.

Latest posts

Back