Crawley Warning - ripping us to shreds

Boo hoo for our ‘hurt’ players sitting in the cold for 40 minutes and getting paid $30,000 a week to do it.

Wow-this guy is delusional. There was simply just twisted nonsense in every paragraph of that story. I suppose it indicates the standard of writing and news presentation in the DT - and their journos have the gall to raise the issue of culture in the workplace. What does the DT stand for??

Crawley get your facts right .Douehi was signed to take over Benji in the 6 jumper long term and that appealed to him .We don’t need your crap on who should be playing and in what role they should have in our team.

I can’t use the words I would like to use to describe this so called journalist. So I will just point out that this philodox is both an ultracrepidarian and a morosoph.

Best thing we can do is ignore it. These deadbeat articles would go away if they didn't draw readership.

The telegraph can border on a woman's day sometimes. They really should be mindful of mental health. They could be one inflammatory article away from someone taking their own life.

Clearly has an agenda and unfortunately has a platform to use it. Just don't buy into it guys, he's not worth whatever they're paying him.

@izotope said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1227028) said:
Can't remember if it was slugley or slothfield that said on 360 "imagine been the bloke that didn't offer tedesco a contract".

Always known journos exaggerate stuff up but to rewrite history.

He's the only guy that make me cringe so hard, only got a job because of his relation

Funny, you know who that was don’t you.
Ivan Cleary?

How does he escape all the criticism when he turned down Woods, Moses and Tedesco and Signed Packer, Matolino, Lolihea/Mbye and Reynolds as replacements?

Don’t bother . I worked alongside him and his brother Ruprecht. They are dribblers, desperate to keep their click bait count up. Sloth field has dementia as an excuse. The Crawleys are just pondscum.

Hi Paul we all know you read the forums, great journalism btw. But to the point no one cares what you think your a muppet and a hack with an agenda, how you even have a job is beyond me.

I remember the days of getting RLW and reading every page. Now if you want to read rugby league news you have to go through garbage from so called journos with agendas and major bias. Crawley and rothfield are dinosaurs but they aren't the only ones. Now they all even go at with eachother just so that they can feed their egos. To be honest I dont know anyone who buys or subscribes to either the DT or SMH unfortunately nowdays we also have to put up with their crap on our screens as well

There is usually a foundation to his rants against us but man o man he loves to run as hard with it as he possibly can. He obviously keeps a Wests Tigers knife under the desk just ready and waiting to stick it in at any opportunity. At least Ikin and Kent didn't buy into his aggressive diatribe.
As a long time viewer of NRL360 I well remember how he ripped into us continually just before Cleary signed on as coach... I hate how he can use his platform against us without being challenged.

@gato said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1227062) said:
I remember the days of getting RLW and reading every page. Now if you want to read rugby league news you have to go through garbage from so called journos with agendas and major bias. Crawley and rothfield are dinosaurs but they aren't the only ones. Now they all even go at with eachother just so that they can feed their egos. To be honest I dont know anyone who buys or subscribes to either the DT or SMH unfortunately nowdays we also have to put up with their crap on our screens as well

Ahhh, the good old days of RLW.

Still have a stack of issues stored away.

If you thought crawleys pack of lies was bad and you want to see even worse fox news have released vision of Scotts arrest by the NSW police with an article written by another so called murdoch "journalist".In his appalling comments he suggests that the NSW police recruitment system is like WT recruitment,this is probably libellous and slanderous our legal team should take the filth to court.Absolutely disgraceful but hardly suprising considering the lies that murdochs media continuosly spread from all of their outlets.I wouldnt believe a single word which comes from that mob from politics to sport.Goebbels and Stalin would be proud of them

It was written by a "journalist" called Luke McIlveen

I love how journos speak 'on behalf of the fans.' If they had bothered doing any sort of research, they'd see what the fans really think.

What ticks me off about this article isn't exactly what he said but the accusatory tone of the article. He comes across as if there has been a gross injustice done to the fans but he hasn;'t really bothered to read any comments on the social media pages. Just spewed whatever he thinks.

Journalism in rugby league is real trash and this guy is a prime example of it.

@Elderslie_Tiger said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1227073) said:
I cannot believe this OXYGEN THIEF has been given FIVE pages on this FORUM

Why can’t you believe it? New to the forum?

@ElleryHanley said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1226999) said:
Benji on FOX always calls him 'Crawls'...real matey.

I am sure half the leaks are Marshall and the agenda.

Crawley is absolutely useless as a journo.

Without a shadow of doubt, when did this crap ramp up to saturation level, when Benji got the tap on the shoulder, that's when

@happy_tiger said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1227005) said:
If the shoe fits .....

Well chance to use this as more siege mentality boys .....fire up and shut the journos up tonight

Simple ...the only way this disappears is we start and keep winning

Coincidently against that germs team, win win I say

Appreciate the warning in the topic title

Back