Cricket Season Thread

Aussies are not much good in England we are bullies over on our decks.
Think the poms win the Ashes

Lol this Pom commentator thinks our bowlers are spooked.
They just won the Test Championship.
Good start by England though.

Aussies are not much good in England we are bullies over on our decks.
Think the poms win the Ashes
We have the best bowling lineup and some seriously talented batsmen and fielders.
We’ll win this 3-1.

We should have picked Starc to show we don't care about bazball. I changed my tip to England when I saw that

What’s bazball?
bazball is what the press have been saying about the poms batting line-up since 2022 refers to the aggressive batting style since McCullum and Stokes took over
Will break the aussie bowling attack spirits

bazball is what the press have been saying about the poms batting line-up since 2022 refers to the aggressive batting style since McCullum and Stokes took over
Good…they might put up a fight this time.
Aussie bowling spirits only get broken in India.
They’ll be fine here.

We should have picked Starc to show we don't care about bazball. I changed my tip to England when I saw that
Starc is massively out of form, going for 5-6 runs per over against a pretty timid Indian batting line-up in the WTC final.

Hazelwood is deemed to be fully recovered so actually picking players based on form Boland had to be picked to start.

Just gotta stay patient. Play our own game with bat and ball. Would love to see poms play Baz ball on the last deck they prepared.

If I were England, I’d shelve this ‘bazball’ bullshit and just bunker down for a proper Test innings.
We get Root and Bairstow out within the next hour and we’ll only be chasing 300-350 for a first innings lead on a batsman’s pitch.

I was watching this instead of the footy last night and i can't believe England declared after i went to bed.I know some people will agree with it but i consider it to be a dumb decision (Not that i am complaining) if our captain did that he would not be captain for very long.
It will be very interesting from here as hopefully we can bat for 2+ days and build a very solid lead and force England to try and save the game in the last 2 days

Starc is massively out of form, going for 5-6 runs per over against a pretty timid Indian batting line-up in the WTC final.

Hazelwood is deemed to be fully recovered so actually picking players based on form Boland had to be picked to start.
I don't like Starc, but want to see England intimidated. Your argument holds if he doesn't play at all, but you'd think at some stage they pick him because that's what they do these days with the Quicks.

They certainly prepared a pitch for Bazball. It had as much zing in it as a pitch they prepare for the IPL. I guess to we have completed our 1st innings I should hold off my judgement on the pitch.

Anyway I hope we bat for two days and give Lyons a crack at them on a wearing pitch. In saying that we will probably go belly up.

They certainly prepared a pitch for Bazball. It had as much zing in it as a pitch they prepare for the IPL. I guess to we have completed our 1st innings I should hold off my judgement on the pitch.

Anyway I hope we bat for two days and give Lyons a crack at them on a wearing pitch. In saying that we will probably go belly up.
My thoughts too. Aussies can’t get hung up trying to go with England. Bat long, play for a draw and the poms could self destruct trying to win it. 5 game series only needs 1 win.

Back