Cya Fulton

fergiefurr

Obvious strip marching souths downfield with 6 to go. Your the worst player to have played 200 games in the nrl. There's a reason why when we shopped you around last year no one wanted you. Enjoy the rest of your career in nsw cup
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

You really think he'll be dropped with Ellis now on the sideline? At least the Tigers will get some decent service out of dummyhalf with Farah back next week.

He did some good things and bad. I have always said that you can only ever have either Fulton or Heighnington on the team and only from the bench.

@fergiefurr said:
Obvious strip marching souths downfield with 6 to go. Your the worst player to have played 200 games in the nrl. There's a reason why when we shopped you around last year no one wanted you. Enjoy the rest of your career in nsw cup
\
\

Firstly, I thought he defended great today. That mistake was dumb though.

Secondly, Liam could play 12 games straight where he literally sleeps during the game and he wouldn't be dropped. Him and Heighno simply won't ever be dropped.

I agree with others though, Liam and Heighno should basically never be in the same side. One needs to go…............see ya later Heighno. Thanks for the efforts over the years, but it's time to go.

@Thaiger14 said:
He did some good things and bad. I have always said that you can only ever have either Fulton or Heighnington on the team and only from the bench.

100% agree. A dumbass penalty from a senior player got Souths back in it. We had em pinned down there end. Deserves to be dropped he's a 10 season player, not a kid
\
\

Dreadful discipline, just plain dumb.

He defended well like always but his service from hooker was dreadful. We looked 1000x better with Meaney at dummy half.
\
\

I didn't think that was a strip at all. Poor ball handling for me, you've got to wrap up the ball
\
\

Don't forget Heighington's turning his back for the try that got them back in it (Luke's). I coach my under 6s and i'd hook one of the players for doing that 5m off his own line. Another player hyped up by far too many. A solid plodder that costs us at least 1 try a game with his laziness. And don't get me started on his soft shoe shuffle before he hits the line. As stale as fulton and the imbecile of a coach who picks them

@Pistol_Pete said:
Don't forget Heighington's turning his back for the try that got them back in it (Luke's). I coach my under 6s and i'd hook one of the players for doing that 5m off his own line. Another player hyped up by far too many. A solid plodder that costs us at least 1 try a game with his laziness. And don't get me started on his soft shoe shuffle before he hits the line. As stale as fulton and the imbecile of a coach who picks them

Been saying this about Heighinton for a while. Completely ineffective.
\
\

I think almost everyone has no concept of how to play the last 10 minutes
\
\

Clean out the entire forward pack manly need to go, need a new coach new players new culture new style

Wake up to yourself. Souths dropped the ball 4 times and got 4 penalties in one of the worst refereeing performances ive ever seen.

Against Saints i bagged Liam's defense, but today i have nothing but praise for him. Watch the game again and look at the work he did. Simply outstanding

Fulton should stay as #15..but this year Heino is trying hard but..just not up to it..BMM and give Moors another go.

Fulton's commitment in defence was excellent. He was not bad by any means. I think he's done an honourable job the last 2 weeks. He definitely isn't the problem at the moment.

@Tbone said:
Fulton's commitment in defence was excellent. He was not bad by any means. I think he's done an honourable job the last 2 weeks. He definitely isn't the problem at the moment.

Why do we have to carry forwards who are just good defenders. Can't we have forwards who actually bend the line when they run. Or that's against our policy.
\
\

i think to single out fulton is unfair.if benji doesnt put beau ryan over the touch line on first tackle, if lote could turn quicker than milk,if heighno doesnt turn his back on luke are all resons why we lost so why fulton is totally to blame i dont know.

I thought Fulton was great out there. He is a real solid player. I probably wouldn't have him in my starting team but on the bench he is a good option.

Fulton made 38 yes 38 tackles not sure of how many assists missed only two, by the way, more tackles than anyone on the field yesterday. I recon Meaney's tackle on a player without the ball was quite a bit dumber than Fultons strip. If you want to start dropping players how stupid is it to drop your best defender. How about you start looking at the players who are missing all the tackles. Thats the area we realy need to work on.

Yeah & 3 great line break tackles, 2 from Blair misses & 1 from Woods.
Didn't Lote give away the final strip penalty?

Back