David Nofoaluma #164

Has yet to be selected to play for Salford….yesterdays game against St Helen’s, the commentator said Nofo is not yet ”match fit”😂😂..wonder if Nofo agrees
Makes sense, didn’t he just get the sack for not being match fit at the Tigers.

If his head is in the right place, he will score a shit load of trys in that comp.
He struggled in the second tier comp. the NRL last year so I can't see him improving in the World Champs' comp.
He can't even make the squad. I doubt it's a fitness issue as he was selected in the squad last week but not this week.
He's just not up to the level of the better comp.

Makes sense, didn’t he just get the sack for not being match fit at the Tigers.
I think that Noffo has had plenty of talent and ability,but now I think he seems to have been there and done that and couldnt give a you know what because he thinks he is far superior to any other bloke that wants to make a name for himself....
Trouble is that when you sign a deal you live up to your reputation or you dont waste the other parties time,,,I reckon that he thinks he doesnt have to prove himself,unfortunately to get paid you need to perform or FO...

I think that Noffo has had plenty of talent and ability,but now I think he seems to have been there and done that and couldnt give a you know what because he thinks he is far superior to any other bloke that wants to make a name for himself....
Trouble is that when you sign a deal you live up to your reputation or you dont waste the other parties time,,,I reckon that he thinks he doesnt have to prove himself,unfortunately to get paid you need to perform or FO...
Maybe it’s time for us to forget Nofa, Brooks etc and focus on next weekend. From what I saw over this weekend we have a lot to work on, even the Dragons showed what a real coach can do.
Come on Benji, time to step up and deliver some Tiger football !
Get the team to start they want to finish !

Maybe it’s time for us to forget Nofa, Brooks etc and focus on next weekend. From what I saw over this weekend we have a lot to work on, even the Dragons showed what a real coach can do.
Come on Benji, time to step up and deliver some Tiger football !
Get the team to start they want to finish !
We need to send our stick men out to pasture so they can gain some bulk

Reactions: BZN
Same could be said for Adam Reynolds.
Adam Reynolds, David Nofoaluma... Join the dots!

Man AmericanHistoryX, never saw this link at all. Infact now that you point it out.... I still don't see it.

You know they are so similar:
Adam: drives a team that came last to the finals 2 years later. Nofo: was in a team that came last.
Adam: Former SOO Nofo: Former Samoan reserve Winger.
Adam: plays key position and can get shutdown by a good defense. Nofo: what's defense.

Maybe I could think of players less alike. Our failure as a club was not going for Adam Reynolds when his contract was up at Souths and Maguire was coaching here. Because hey Hastings "attitude" will save us

Back