Gildart - The Last And Only Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defensively he would have to be the worst back in the competition
Probably the worst pommy back to come to Australia prior to that John Bentley played a few games for Balmain in late 1990's from Halifax he was dreadful too

Well I talked him up last year and now I feel like, was I on drugs or something. I then realized when I made that post I was on auto feed morphine from shoulder replacement 🤣
Now that I'm thinking straight I say he is a reserve grader at the most.
Can someone please tell me what is happening with Dillon. Why can't he play?
Is he injured or given the coach the shits.
If it's the later who cares, he's better than what Gildart and Kepaoa served up tonight. Surely we have someone.

A good team could probably carry him, but he's not good in defense and not threatening in attack and makes poor errors. So that leaves him with nothing...well, he definitely tries hard.

I think we can all agree now he is a waste of time this year, back to KOE for the rest year to learn how to play.
He won't ever be up to NRL standard.

He is 10 kilos too light and has
He's got to be the most useless British player, if not the most useless player, to ever play in the league. What a waste of a roster spot.
The problem is he is way too small physically...80 odd kilos and can't mix it. The "attempt" today on Hunt was park level stuff.

His ONLY strength was his speed...but that appears gone.

A good team could probably carry him, but he's not good in defense and not threatening in attack and makes poor errors. So that leaves him with nothing...well, he definitely tries hard.
I would try hard...

So would you.

And most people.

He offers nothing...as you said.

Tomkins and Hardaker both failed in the NRL and both were better much better credentialed. Reality is he is way too small...and he was well known...very well known...in the UK for being a really poor defender.

So, this is not exactly a shock.

I hate to single him out, but someone needs to sit down with him and say "listen, stay here mate and you'll be state cup for the next 18 months....go back and you'll have 3 or 4 UK clubs after you. Your decision".

His contract won't be hard to move...but he are going to almost have to be Ricky Stuart like and just make it clear he will be playing state cup in front of 500 people from here unless he walks.

Gildart to take up a new position in marketing for West's Tigers - his efforts will prove to be a success with being the first NRL club with its own roster of NFTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back