Jackson Hastings - #251 Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is unfortunate Pole's re-signing has been overtaken by the Hastings' exit. Pole has been at Balmain and WTs for a few years. His rapid rise from SG Ball to Flegg, NSW Cup and the NRL is remarkable especially for the demanding position he plays. His drive demonstrates maturity beyond his years and leadership in the future is not beyond him.

I think it is unfortunate Pole's re-signing has been overtaken by the Hastings exit. Pole has been at Balmain and WTs for a few years. His rapid rise from SG Ball to Flegg, NSW Cup and the NRL is remarkable especially for the demanding position he plays. His drive demonstrates maturity beyond his years and leadership in the future is now beyond him.
it is all about Jackson though...
Congratulations Pole good player

What are these conflicts though?
Did they disagree on playing strategies?, was there some jealousy? did they undermine each other? Earlier in the year Doueihi wasnt even playing so it must have been simply that they didnt like each other?
Childish bullshit.
I can't think of single team I played with that I didn't have a bloke I played with that you may not have been the biggest member of their fan clubs and vice versa ...you get on with it ....you win ...you got paid .....you improved ...the rest of it .....poo happens ...you didn't have to sit next to each other on the team bus and you probably moved in different circles outside of football ...who cares

I didnt realise she was Sam's daughter. Thats incredible.
Uncle it turns out ...always thought it was his Dad until Batboy corrected me just before ...still ...if you knew she was even related to Sam you would wear gloves and say please and thank you .....repeatedly lol

I can't think of single team I played with that I didn't have a bloke I played with that you may not have been the biggest member of their fan clubs and vice versa ...you get on with it ....you win ...you got paid .....you improved ...the rest of it .....poo happens ...you didn't have to sit next to each other on the team bus and you probably moved in different circles outside of football ...who cares
100%.
It doesnt hold water that this guy upset the whole organisation.

I think it is unfortunate Pole's re-signing has been overtaken by the Hastings' exit. Pole has been at Balmain and WTs for a few years. His rapid rise from SG Ball to Flegg, NSW Cup and the NRL is remarkable especially for the demanding position he plays. His drive demonstrates maturity beyond his years and leadership in the future is not beyond him.
This is the Jackson Hastings thread.

it is all about Jackson though...
Congratulations Pole good player
The club has just let a genuine leader walk out the door. Of course there will be some discussion on the topic.
Happy to hear of the Pole re-signing he can be a great player for us if worked on correctly.

100%.
It doesnt hold water that this guy upset the whole organisation.
But I've seen blokes who point blank refuse to play with others .....

And why do I get this feeling that the moment Hastings isn't a WT player ....Bateman becomes a WT's player ......wonder if @The Pom can add any weight to this .....

What a weird thread to post this in. Almost like you are seeking attention?

Hastings and Doueihi are not Sheens/Benji type players….. AD is not a 6 or 7 his best position is Center or Lock… problem is those positions pay 1/3rd of what he thinks he is worth…
How would you describe Sheens/Benji type players?
Oztag comes to mind....

True ...shit you learn something new every day ...then again Uncle's can be worse than Dad's and Brothers lol ....

Yeah - They don't have to worry about her going back to him, Hurting her feelings and ruining Christmas.
It was a shame, Because Bobbie was always a really nice, quiet polite kid...

Yeah - They don't have to worry about her going back to him, Hurting her feelings and ruining Christmas.
It was a shame, Because Bobbie was always a really nice, quiet polite kid...
Another Keebra Park product ...we really need to find a Qld feeder club / area / school

I know I am biased ....but the NRL turned it's back on Ipswich ......Ipswich State High School produced 11 kids who went on and signed with NRL clubs in 2021 ......then you add Ipswich Grammar School ...always a strong rugby school ......St Edmunds ......West Moreton College ...St Peter Claver ......Bremer State High School .....Lockyer Valley .......Rosewood high ....have a look at the Alumni from these schools .......shit I could name a side from Ipswich juniors that Luke Keary couldn't make unless you played him at fullback ......

Another Keebra Park product ...we really need to find a Qld feeder club / area / school

I know I am biased ....but the NRL turned it's back on Ipswich ......Ipswich State High School produced 11 kids who went on and signed with NRL clubs in 2021 ......then you add Ipswich Grammar School ...always a strong rugby school ......St Edmunds ......West Moreton College ...St Peter Claver ......Bremer State High School .....Lockyer Valley .......Rosewood high ....have a look at the Alumni from these schools .......shit I could name a side from Ipswich juniors that Luke Keary couldn't make unless you played him at fullback ......
Wasn't Lui recruited from North Qld (Townsville) and placed at Keebra Park by WTs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back