Jarome Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone clamouring for an announcement this week when the clubs offices are closed, the nrl offices are closed, the lawyers, the agents, everyone is closed who isn't an essential service and also the media is on minimum so what would be the point of wasting a big signing. It will happen but not till the new year

This ..

Part of me hopes he signs elsewhere.
The meltdown on here will be so legendary it will provide weeks of entertainment.

it won’t be the end of the world for me if he doesn’t end up coming…

unlike previously … they have other options this time …that don’t cost $1.2m a year

it won’t be the end of the world for me if he doesn’t end up coming…

unlike previously … they have other options this time …that don’t cost $1.2m a year
So what happens if come the end of 24, nome of the kids we have have stepped up? It’s not everyday you get a chance to sign a guy who’s coming off a threepeat. You can’t turn around and say “hey, least we have three unproven kids”

So what happens if come the end of 24, nome of the kids we have have stepped up? It’s not everyday you get a chance to sign a guy who’s coming off a threepeat. You can’t turn around and say “hey, least we have three unproven kids”

I like the odds of at least one out of the three making it

No....not that

Bateman announcment was on a public holiday boxing day monday last year, 3.55pm to be precise

this is bigger than Bateman …

And Richo not going to delay it one more work day until he gets his feet under the desk?

Now it’s possible the story leaks some other way in the meantime…

This I do not understand. I‘ve seen this written a few times and it just baffles me. I believe it, I just don’t get it. Our club gave him carte blanche. He was a made man in Tiger town. Supporters idolised him, great relationship with Pascoe. To then walk out on the club is one thing, but why the hate? What did we ever do? Did we have the nerve to get upset at him doing what he did? I perish the thought. It’s kind of like being married to someone who worships the ground you walk on, does everything for you. You then leave them for someone else, and you are the one to carry a grudge at your always loving ex-spouse. Ivan really is the definition of a POS.
Narcissist??

this is bigger than Bateman …

And Richo not going to delay it one more work day until he gets his feet under the desk?

Now it’s possible the story leaks some other way in the meantime…
Thats not the point though you were agreeing with boonboon though, is it?
Public hols, dead zone period between xmas and NYE/NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back