John Bateman Archives

Status
Not open for further replies.
If things don't work out after 2 years we can sell both Brown and Bateman, to the Dolphins, playing RL into your 30's was only a problem in the 90's. With contemporary conditioning and the new head rules, which will have an indirect effect on the rest of your body, because of the mandatory weeks of for head injuries the whole body benefits. Bring on dads army.

If things don't work out after 2 years we can sell both Brown and Bateman, to the Dolphins, playing RL into your 30's was only a problem in the 90's. With contemporary conditioning and the new head rules, which will have an indirect effect on the rest of your body, because of the mandatory weeks of for head injuries the whole body benefits. Bring on dads army.
Yeh I think the last thing we need is to be paying players to play elsewhere because we dont want them anymore - especially if we were forced to pay overs to get them here. It comes out of our cap and could be the difference in keeping an up and coming player and losing one.

When Ivan signed ben matulino he knew he was injured from a knee injury
AND.
Man I was looking forward to the Chris McQueen signing. Yes he was a little light but had a huge Mongrel attitude in him. ...

Till I found out about his Critical Neck Injury.

If Both McQueen and Matalino were firing on all cylinders we would have been a different team. Definately top 6 if they were going all out.

AND.
Man I was looking forward to the Chris McQueen signing. Yes he was a little light but had a huge Mongrel attitude in him. ...

Till I found out about his Critical Neck Injury.

If Both McQueen and Matalino were firing on all cylinders we would have been a different team. Definately top 6 if they were going all out.
McQueen arrived with more bandages then the Mummy, Melbourne must have laughed their bums off. Matalino was a wounded workhorse , and gave his all, and Packer, well he was a SMOOTH operator who is still laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back