Junior Reps 2022

CABE NSW U19
10. Justin Matamua (Wests Tigers)
12. Brandon Tumeth (Wests Tigers)

Harvey Norman NSW Women’s U19
6. Losana Lutu (Wests Tigers)

See: https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2022/...presentative-teams-named-for-state-of-origin/
Matamua at prop is an interesting choice. Maybe they are blessed with back rowers and not many gun props in this age bracket? Good to see both Tumeth and Matamua in the side though! I think I have more interest in this game, rather than the main one! Haha

Matamua at prop is an interesting choice. Maybe they are blessed with back rowers and not many gun props in this age bracket? Good to see both Tumeth and Matamua in the side though! I think I have more interest in this game, rather than the main one! Haha
Think Mooney will switch to prop. Moale was the prop but has chosen to represent Cook Islands instead.

future superstar, and one of our own as well. going to be a massive part of our future.
When I hit the 'click to expand' it came up with Benji Marshall on Celebrity Apprentice.
And WOW what a soul revealing story from him.

I can now understand why Benji is misunderstood by so many people, as I can relate very much to feeling like I am also missing half of me as my gutless ah of a father p'd off soon after I was born, and only ever reappeared for a couple of hours a couple of times over a 45 year period.

We would generally expect some one as mentally tough as Benji would have to be to achieve such a high level in the NRL, that he would not have been effected as much by not knowing his father. But it's obvious a lingering sense of insecurity is still troubling him, as it is with me.

But apparently Benji has a stable marriage and kids that he can give the fatherly love to that he never received.
GO BENJI :love:

When I hit the 'click to expand' it came up with Benji Marshall on Celebrity Apprentice.
And WOW what a soul revealing story from him.

I can now understand why Benji is misunderstood by so many people, as I can relate very much to feeling like I am also missing half of me as my gutless ah of a father p'd off soon after I was born, and only ever reappeared for a couple of hours a couple of times over a 45 year period.

We would generally expect some one as mentally tough as Benji would have to be to achieve such a high level in the NRL, that he would not have been effected as much by not knowing his father. But it's obvious a lingering sense of insecurity is still troubling him, as it is with me.

But apparently Benji has a stable marriage and kids that he can give the fatherly love to that he never received.
GO BENJI :love:
He knows how to have a cry. My mrs has been calling a cry baby after watching that show.
God I hate reality shows they are so unrealistic.

He knows how to have a cry. My mrs has been calling a cry baby after watching that show.
God I hate reality shows they are so unrealistic.
I'm with you Buttface re reality shows. I cant stand them either and never watch.
Only reason I watched the Benji one from the link on here was.... because it was Benji.

I thought it was amazing that someone as high profile as Benji, and a bloody tough dude to do what he did, could bring out that level of what I felt was genuine emotion regarding something missing in his life, his father. He hasn't yet worked out who he is as a whole person, and I can relate to that.

How many 'real men' would be prepared to reveal to the world in the way he did something deeply personal about themselves fully knowing they stand a very big chance of being ridiculed for being a 'cry baby'. And I'm pretty sure a big % of people will agree with you and your wife, but not me.

But something I dont understand is the fact he would be very well off financially....why hasn't he consulted a top Psychologist to work him thru his feelings re his father to help bring him out the other side a more contented and whole Benji.

I genuinely hope you have a Very Happy and fulfilling day @Buttface :)

I'm with you Buttface re reality shows. I cant stand them either and never watch.
Only reason I watched the Benji one from the link on here was.... because it was Benji.

I thought it was amazing that someone as high profile as Benji, and a bloody tough dude to do what he did, could bring out that level of what I felt was genuine emotion regarding something missing in his life, his father. He hasn't yet worked out who he is as a whole person, and I can relate to that.

How many 'real men' would be prepared to reveal to the world in the way he did something deeply personal about themselves fully knowing they stand a very big chance of being ridiculed for being a 'cry baby'. And I'm pretty sure a big % of people will agree with you and your wife, but not me.

But something I dont understand is the fact he would be very well off financially....why hasn't he consulted a top Psychologist to work him thru his feelings re his father to help bring him out the other side a more contented and whole Benji.

I genuinely hope you have a Very Happy and fulfilling day @Buttface :)
Yeah I can’t watch that shite, someone sooking how tough their life was. I was dragged up through the gutter, old man was no good, and mum ditched me as soon as she had someone. Work ya shit out yourself, there always someone who has it tougher, so suck it up buttercup.
Now the mrs is completely different and although she was joking with me (coz I still luv Benji), calling him a cry baby, she also said Benji’s talk was good and respected him for what he said. She’s a better person than me but I’ve been learning from her. Changing yourself from an asshole is a slow process. I guess that’s my the mrs calls me Buttface.

Yeah I can’t watch that shite, someone sooking how tough their life was. I was dragged up through the gutter, old man was no good, and mum ditched me as soon as she had someone. Work ya shit out yourself, there always someone who has it tougher, so suck it up buttercup.
Now the mrs is completely different and although she was joking with me (coz I still luv Benji), calling him a cry baby, she also said Benji’s talk was good and respected him for what he said. She’s a better person than me but I’ve been learning from her. Changing yourself from an asshole is a slow process. I guess that’s my the mrs calls me Buttface.

Wow that a great story mate thanks 4 sharing

Sorry mate tough can't spell.
Yeah I guessed that. She’s was taking the piss out of me more than Benji. She knows how I feel about him.
God dam she loves a reality show, I would ban her from watching like a good dominating male but i did that to the first wife and she left and this one is way to good a sort to risk It, so I glazed over if you know what I mean.

Yeah I guessed that. She’s was taking the piss out of me more than Benji. She knows how I feel about him.
God dam she loves a reality show, I would ban her from watching like a good dominating male but i did that to the first wife and she left and this one is way to good a sort to risk It, so I glazed over if you know what I mean.

It's funny to think he said all that to sell a TV show.

It's funny to think he said all that to sell a TV show.
I know? Tell no-one nothing or they’ll use it against ya was my thinking, now it’s a thing.
I tell my mrs “if I ever cry on tv she can face slap me as hard as she can” same goes for buying 3mins noodles.

Great post Buttface Your a very lucky bloke to have a partner who's opinions you respect, and it's obvious that respect is returned (y)

Wests Tigers young star Losana Lutu is soaking up the experience of her first NSW camp as she prepares to don the No.6 jersey in the Women’s State of Origin Under 19s on Thursday night.

And it’s all the more special for the Wests junior because she will take the field at the Tigers' spiritual home of Leichhardt Oval to kick off a bumper Representative Round.

Read more: https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2022/...perience-ahead-of-nsw-womens-under-19s-debut/

Latest posts

Staff online

Back