Lachlan Galvin #277

His younger brother Thomas is playing in the
Harry Matts wests team with the Large bros,
Max Jorgenson's brother Sam & Tane Edmed's
younger brother Zeke playing in Matts 4 Balmain
as well. PJ French & Alex Isdale have younger
brothers that play for Macarthur I beleive as
well. We're a bit of a family club which is nice 2 C

hes called Isaac Moses..who has called all 16 other clubs with his highlights reel from schoolboys
Despite him having just committed to WTs for next 3 years
Just doesnt understand common decency and doing the right thing for the long term vs short term opportunistic gains
Shld still be banned for other grub acts,but somehow...
I know of a player agent who told one of his clients that his best offer was from his current club when in fact it wasn't he had a much better offer from another club who was offering overs to get the player

But the coach was also the players manager and the agent wanted to keep the coach happy

His younger brother Thomas is playing in the
Harry Matts wests team with the Large bros,
Max Jorgenson's brother Sam & Tane Edmed's
younger brother Zeke playing in Matts 4 Balmain
as well. PJ French & Alex Isdale have younger
brothers that play for Macarthur I beleive as
well. We're a bit of a family club which is nice 2 C
I thinks it’s Kevin McGiuinness’ son also playing for Wests Harold Matts.
It looks like we let a real good one slip away in Max Jorgensen.

Reactions: 851
I know of a player agent who told one of his clients that his best offer was from his current club when in fact it wasn't he had a much better offer from another club who was offering overs to get the player

But the coach was also the players manager and the agent wanted to keep the coach happy

Hopefully it was not anybody connected to our club because if that sort of stuff gets out and it often does it makes the club look a very undesirable destination

Reactions: 851

That's half of it,
The other half is them not even passing on better offers to the Player...
Sometimes from a better club / environment.

Then the Player get asked directly down the track
- What was wrong with our offer....
"what offer"? is the reply....

I thinks it’s Kevin McGiuinness’ son also playing for Wests Harold Matts.
It looks like we let a real good one slip away in Max Jorgensen.

Yeah bro, Max played for Balmain, he's the
real deal. He was always going to go to
rugby though, old St Joseph's college boy
and his old man and the family favours rugby.
He would have made a great league fullback

Absolute grub of a human. The game was better off without him.

Yeah bro, Max played for Balmain, he's the
real deal. He was always going to go to
rugby though, old St Joseph's college boy
and his old man and the family favours rugby.
He would have made a great league fullback
Last good union junior that converted? Most play league firstly and never swayed unless won’t make it.

That's half of it,
The other half is them not even passing on better offers to the Player...
Sometimes from a better club / environment.

Then the Player get asked directly down the track
- What was wrong with our offer....
"what offer"? is the reply....
I have been thinking about this for a long time the NRL should step in and fix it

Say for instance there is club A and club X and they dealing with the players agent the agent fowards the offers to the player but also club A and Club X have to forward the offers to the NRL the NRL could make a login in for all NRL players with an email and password and they could check the offers as well

But the only problem with this is no paper bags in the offers if it's passing through the NRL HQ

What will the Roosters do it would kill them

I believe Galvin will debut this year, towards the back end of the season. Maybe play 2 or 3 games..

You would have to think the Dragons would be sniffing around with cash to splash.

Back