Liam Fulton

@Captain Awesome said:
@Tigerpete said:
especially considering in Marshall, Moltzen and Farah we seem to enough players with those ball skills that Liam possesses.

Also Taumata

i dont think you can have enough ball players and fults is a 2nd rower or lock imo really and a great ball player when he has played for us in past

Have any of you actualy watched fulton play for the giants this season?
He scored on his first game, got injured in the next game was out for ages, and he is now back and has added alot to the team. if you dont want him back thats fine we will keep him. He must be doing something well as he is in the challange cup final in 3 weeks.

@huddgiant01 said:
Have any of you actualy watched fulton play for the giants this season?
He scored on his first game, got injured in the next game was out for ages, and he is now back and has added alot to the team. if you dont want him back thats fine we will keep him. He must be doing something well as he is in the challange cup final in 3 weeks.

Its not so much the denial of his talent, but IMO we have players than can easily cover him…

I dont see is with too many ball playing locks.

I for one definitely want him back,he will strengthen our team for sure.

I want him back too.

His ESL experience will have benefitted him.

He is a great clubman.
One of the brothers!

I just feel that as it stands he's surplus, unless Sheens wants to use him as the new Morris. I don't deny he's got some talent but have we missed him this season? In insignificant ways perhaps only.

@Tigerpete said:
I just feel that as it stands he's surplus, unless Sheens wants to use him as the new Morris. I don't deny he's got some talent but have we missed him this season? In insignificant ways perhaps only.

He's surplus IMO as well. I'd have him on the bench at best for next season.

Liam Fulton doesn`t have to be a ball player, he also has plenty of pace compared with our current back row and is more than capable of running good lines of our ball players. Liam`s only weakness is that he doesn`t offer much when we are working the ball out of our own half, but makes up for that in many other areas IMO.
We are still lacking mobility in our back row and Liam will help overcome this. My only criticism of Liam is that he rarely hits hard or plays with much aggression, but he is capable of this and has shown he has it in him on a couple of occasions. If he can come back to us with a more confident and aggressive approach he will be a massive addition to our side, no if`s and but`s about it !!!

I would have Fulton any day of the week over Corey Payne thank you.
Fulton will cover much more defence and is a better ball player which our pack sometimes lack.
If we get Fulton back and good forward can cover both Prop and 2nd Row…i will be happy.

@tiger_one said:
I want him back too.

His ESL experience will have benefitted him.

He is a great clubman.
One of the brothers!

Great clubman?? He refused to sing the team song when he scored a try at Central Coast!! What a derrick!!

Maybe because he should have been playing for the other team that day. Go the Magpies!

@AmericanHistoryX said:
maybe he just cant sing. :nerd:

no its because he was playing for balmain against the magpies in the nsw cup. liam is a proud and loyal magpie and always will be :slight_smile:

@Chipofftheoldblock said:
I would have Fulton any day of the week over Corey Payne thank you.
Fulton will cover much more defence and is a better ball player which our pack sometimes lack.
If we get Fulton back and good forward can cover both Prop and 2nd Row…i will be happy.

agreed.
payne is wasting my air.

1\. Gallant
2\. Tuiaki
3\. Ayshford
4\. Lawrence
5\. let the poor buggers fight it out

6\. Marshall
7\. Moltzen

8\. Gibbs
9\. Farah
10\. Galloway
11\. Ellis
12\. Rhino
13\. Fulton

14\. Taumata
15\. Galea
16\. Laurie
17\. Payten

what a solid team!

The Surfer said they will explore there options to keep him at Huddersfield. Also Rugby League World reported something similar.

Fulton is going to join back up with wests next year.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/huddersfield-giants/huddersfield-giants-news/2009/09/09/liam-fulton-set-to-leave-giants-for-wests-tigers-86081-24638408/

this article explains it all. He has proved a very good player for us (huddersfield) it will be like a new signing for you.

Doesn't say definately WestsTigers,it just says NRL,but you would assume its us.

Back