**Live game thread**

Even with several angle showing the foot ON the sideline, they give a try.

Pathetic.

Am I the only one who thought his foot was clearly on the line?

Why do so many of u blame it on Taylor ?
Can't you see we have a pretty ordinary team.
And I'm pretty neutral.. I'm Not saying Taylor is the guy for the job either.. But geez.. What do we expect… Will a different style of play make players tackle or not tackle or position themselves correctly etc..

We are an average team and thus we find it hard to compete against any other team in nrl

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

Kathy Galloways hit ups are awesome !!!!!

I'd be crapping myself trying to tackle him
:roll

Great too see as a senior player he's leading the charge !!!

These trys before halftime always cost us games. We were right in it at 22 nil.

Interesting that the try is allowed, but two weeks ago we had to look to see if Pat Richards was over the touchline when he was about 2m in field…. and we had to review that one 10 times.

Im puzzled.

And to think we play the roosters next, who demolished the Warriors today they'd be a chance to go better then a point a minute I would think.

@BalmainJnr said:
On a positive note.. Chris Lawrence has been excellent, particularly in defense

I have to agree, with some decent players around him he could be an awesome back rower.
I'm happy for him to stay with us in the backrow, he's only 26 years old

@Swordy said:
If we were getting some support off the ref for everytime the Broncos were offside or crawled off the mark during a tackle, we'd be still in this…..

Might not be winning, but getting a fair go is half the battle.

For Christ sakes stop blaming the ref.

So happy that he's got our defence in order. Obviously the years focus on defence has worked wonders. JT for coach of the year.

@ashman said:
And I'm pretty neutral.. I'm Not saying Taylor is the guy for the job either.. But geez.. What do we expect… Will a different style of play make players tackle or not tackle or position themselves correctly etc..

We are an average team and thus we find it hard to compete against any other team in nrl

U don't blame Taylor for contrails picking Lovett who kills our right side in defence and attack?

@ashman said:

Because he is the worst coach ever in our history. Potter was soooooooo much better!

@sheer64 said:
I am sorry but Taylor has to go. We are in this position based on his structure and choices in player coming through! He needs to be held accountable!

Absolutely!

My grandmother would make more of an impact than Galloway and I reckon she would tackle better than most of the tigers out there!!

Staff online

Back