Luke Brooks #167

I agree, if Sheens can get Brooks firing that would solve a few problems. Don't forget Benji.... I'm sure he'll have something to do with it.
Yep a bloke who has had numerous coaches,numerous excuses and the old boys club will get the best out of him in 2023....cant wait for the new forwards to lay the platform and miraculously Brooks becomes the champion we all expected....

Funny isn't it in a team game when a player quietly goes about his task, doesn't look to self-promote and accepts a reduction in $, it tends to go down well with the club and team mates.
I like brooks but I just don’t think the tiger’s environment is the right one for his mental health, if we do let go of hasting and he fails to fire again it could be another season of rough headlines for the poor bloke

2023 will be yet another year when we will all disagree about Brooks and his value to the team.I value his defence but little else,let's see if he can prove me wrong

Now that we have offloaded the two best halfbacks on our roster will our special boy be owning the team again this year or wrapping himself up and hiding in his 200 game banner? :ROFLMAO:

Insert 2023 Brooks excuses here: _
Are you referring to Madden as one of our two best halfbacks? The same Madden that can’t get a starting role in a competition that’s starved for quality halfbacks?

Are you referring to Madden as one of our two best halfbacks? The same Madden that can’t get a starting role in a competition that’s starved for quality halfbacks?
He'll probably be playing finals with broncos in 2023

They have a very talented squad and with a smart 7 in Reynolds - if he stays healthy, they will do well.

He'll probably be playing finals with broncos in 2023

They have a very talented squad and with a smart 7 in Reynolds - if he stays healthy, they will do well.
He might be in their squad but unless there’s injuries he won’t be playing.

My point was I don’t think we’ve let our two best halves leave the club as initial post said.

Possibly our best though.

Back