MAD MONDAY...

The last time he got knocked out during Mad Monday he got the sack so maybe Farah will take his chances :wink:

@Tbone said:
The last time he got knocked out during Mad Monday he got the sack so maybe Farah will take his chances :wink:

But so did Fa'longo. We dont want Robbie being sacked. The obvious one would be Kieffy. he's going anyway.

Does everyone know why Faialogo knocked him out???

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

@Droppy said:
@Tbone said:

But so did Fa'longo. We dont want Robbie being sacked. The obvious one would be Kieffy. he's going anyway.

Maybe Titanium Tim Moltzen will have a dig?

The team does not have a reason to be on any mad Monday or any day of the week , they failed , and we should not be looking at happy piss up days for them , they should not be on party mode , my job has KPI if I fail I get nothing but a kick up the bum , this lot should all get a kick up the bum , 6 weeks off then back into the grind , first person to winge gets sacked , just for incentive

@andrew 474 said:
The team does not have a reason to be on any mad Monday or any day of the week , they failed , and we should not be looking at happy piss up days for them , they should not be on party mode , my job has KPI if I fail I get nothing but a kick up the bum , this lot should all get a kick up the bum , 6 weeks off then back into the grind , first person to winge gets sacked , just for incentive

I reckon they probably deserve a chance to celebrate the end of the season. They might not have done as well as we would have liked. But it's been a long and tough season of playing and training. Especially for players that played in the Four Nations.
What date did pre-season start?

@andrew 474 said:

Lol. I like how you think Andrew. Fancy a coaching gig? WT can sure use someone like you :wink:

@andrew 474 said:

So your boss cancels your end of year /Christmas Party when you don't meet your KPI's?

JT better not pull out the Kung Fu moves again.
Lodge would love a crack at a Coach

I don't know what your all worried about…..
JT won't be at the mad Monday festivities,he has a flight out to Fiji on Sunday night...
\
\
He will talk to the boys via "VIDEO LINK".....his safest option...hahaha

Who will be stupid enough to get in trouble with the authorities, or bring the game into dis repute ?

@Droppy said:
@Tbone said:

Do you think the alleged assailant will be limited to one? ?

Back