Mental Health Discussion

Stay strong... Stay positive đź’Şe ur due
Gone thru this myself last year.. Liver cancer.. and first MRI post surgery on this thurs

I wish you all the best 🙏
Thank you , hope ur surgery goes well I will say a prayer for u and all cancer patients. Let’s us no how ur surgery goes 👍

Thanks everyone of u , doctors says more testing so will see in a week or so . Thanks again for ur kind messages đź‘Ť
I don’t know what type of cancer it is but, hard as it is, try to go forward with a positive mind frame. These days so many cancers, such as prostate and breast, have high cure rates particularly if they are found early.
My very best wishes to you and your loved ones.

Ink, were a big community here. If you're in Sydney metro, and you're ever in need of a lift to a Doc or to pick up Meds or anything, just ask bro. Happy to help.
Thanks mate.... I did need help the day after discharge... Hospital only gave me enough painkillers for 24 hour and I left hospital lunchtime on the Friday... My doctor shuts midday Saturday and.my missus kids were picking someone up at the airport before taking me to the doctor sat morning.. Airport traffic Saturday is usually terrible but I made it with half an hour to spare... But yeah it was a very painful two. Surgeries and recovery... Joys of getting old 🤣

@bptig
Don't be shy to ever sing out mate, here to help
Yeah likewise @bptiger 0 ...im in Beverly Hills area if yiu need any thing....

We have a friend.neighbour just been. Thru some kidney surgery my missus been cooking. For him and we spend some time chatting. Keeping. Company... He's stuck in a small unit not fun

Sad to hear a number of members here are dealing with cancer. We all have our run ins and disagreements but I've no doubt that everyone here is of good character (you have to be to follow the WT,) and it is horrible to know that you're doing it tough.

Hang in there folks and wishing you all a positive prognosis. đź‘Šđź‘Š

I know I don't contribute much on this forum, although I have been a member for 7 years. I only comment here when I think I have relevant things to say, but I do wish you guys and your families the best and really hope things improve for you. Without this forum and the the members on here, life would be a lot less enjoyable.

Thanks mate.... I did need help the day after discharge... Hospital only gave me enough painkillers for 24 hour and I left hospital lunchtime on the Friday... My doctor shuts midday Saturday and.my missus kids were picking someone up at the airport before taking me to the doctor sat morning.. Airport traffic Saturday is usually terrible but I made it with half an hour to spare... But yeah it was a very painful two. Surgeries and recovery... Joys of getting old 🤣
Mate I'm 30mins up the M5 from Beverly Hills. Offers always there. đź‘Ť

yeah that;s tough for sure. do they have kids?

i split with my partner 2 days ago as well. Pretty sure she looking for a festive fling overseas...A trip i'm not allowed to go on? me: "wtf"?

Apparently break ups happen the most during this period Dec/xmas and NY holiday period as well.
It's a tough situation but you have handled it well. Always respect yourself and know your own worth. Please reach out to friends and family for support. Kind regards.

As many have already said ...we are a big band of brothers and sisters that all follow the same team and share the same passion

We all need to support one another how ever we can ...if people need to chat please don't be afraid to reach out ...if we can't help we will try our best to put you in contact with someone who can help

WT's til we amalgamate with Manly .....

Stay strong... Stay positive đź’Ş
Gone thru this myself last year.. Liver cancer.. and first MRI post surgery on this thurs

I wish you all the best 🙏

I was wondering how that was working out, just don't like to ask on such matters, preferring to hear when the sufferers are ready to share.

Fingers crossed for Thursday.

Had my surgery last October, spent my birthday in westmead... Complications saw me there 2 weeks but back at work now.... First scans to check on thur 🙏
Crossing my fingers for good results for you on Thursday. Just reading through the forum today made me realise just how many good caring people we have on here, sure we may not always agree with each other but we care about each other. You never know what someone else might be going through. Let’s all just keep looking after each other & be kind.

Latest posts

Members online

Back