Michael Tannous

The next Benji, DCE & Cook all wrapped into one?!?!

No idea how our kids get overhyped. Based on what we saw on Friday night, I think the best thing that could happen for these kids careers is to never hit first grade, just live on perpetually in youtube highlight videos.

Next Joey brah

Yes he busted his shoulder a couple of weeks ago. Haven't heard any reports on how bad it was though.

I also remember Blake Lazarus.

The list is endless..

I remember a kid Joel Jackson Centre/wing around 2008/9 one of the best prospects in the NYC era I have ever seen and we had some great sides then suffered an horrific leg injury ended his career sadly..

The next Benji, DCE & Cook all wrapped into one?!?!

No idea how our kids get overhyped. Based on what we saw on Friday night, I think the best thing that could happen for these kids careers is to never hit first grade, just live on perpetually in youtube highlight videos.
Lol, depending where they choose to develope him.

Super talent.

I spoke to a teacher at Hills Sports High who was saying Mikey's younger brother just joined that school and is in our Balmain Matt's Team. Any way apparently he said Mikey will be back in 4 weeks and he is only 19 years old
Interesting.

Thanks.

I spoke to a teacher at Hills Sports High who was saying Mikey's younger brother just joined that school and is in our Balmain Matt's Team. Any way apparently he said Mikey will be back in 4 weeks and he is only 19 years old
19 and those guns Wow I would love for him to play a first grade game this year come on and play hooker after 25 minutes I think he could be faster off the mark then Cook at South's

That's another list.. that is just as long..duds that didn't succumb to career ending injury..
Yes true there have been many that have graced our computer screens and now to our phone screens on this forum

Tannous hasn't even played Flegg yet. long way away from first grade. let's just be patient.
Im with you mate...all reports suggest Tannous will be an outstanding prospect for us...
but Ive been around long enough to know that great potential and ability from young guns doesnt always equate to NRL greatness....surely Jacob Liddle comes to mind and Luke brooks...
I wish all the best for the guy,but a vigorous NRL first season is the only way to see how he develops and handles the big arena..injuries and natural development have a huge part to play in the careers of many potentially great players to be...
Im not knocking Liddle because he has had many injuries,but has an immense talent that has been thwarted by those injuries...
Brooks has an abundance of talent but doesnt show the leadership qualities that are expected of a top paid playmaker,once again the guy has immense talent but its taken this long for him to have the right environment to shine in the NRL arena...
Patience is a virtue...PARTICULARLY in one of the toughest comps in the world....

19 and those guns Wow I would love for him to play a first grade game this year come on and play hooker after 25 minutes I think he could be faster off the mark then Cook at South's
Based on what exactly?

He's played 40 mins in a trial in the past year.

Were you watching a lot of high school footy?

Based on what exactly?

He's played 40 mins in a trial in the past year.

Were you watching a lot of high school footy?
Backend of the year as long as we won't be risking 9 spot maybe round 23/24 come and play give him ago and plan for a big off season and hit the ground running in 2023 if all works out plays 2/3 games off the bench then another big off season 2024 his body has matured and has had alittle taste of first grade

You can not rush young players very few make it and don't want to wreck there bodies playing.to many games against fully grown men

But also you have to plan ahead take a risk on young talent

Backend of the year as long as we won't be risking 9 spot maybe round 23/24 come and play give him ago and plan for a big off season and hit the ground running in 2023 if all works out plays 2/3 games off the bench then another big off season 2024 his body has matured and has had alittle taste of first grade

You can not rush young players very few make it and don't want to wreck there bodies playing.to many games against fully grown men

But also you have to plan ahead take a risk on young talent

At this point I'm sure he'd just be happy to play a few games in a row without injury, it's been a couple of years since his played much footy.

At this point I'm sure he'd just be happy to play a few games in a row without injury, it's been a couple of years since his played much footy.
To be honest I see this kid to take over from API and a Damian Cook type player

Maybe I am dreaming that the Tigers can build from within and become a force again it's the 7 year plan

Latest posts

Members online

Back