Mitchell Pearce

Which 7's in the SL are looking good mate?
Dodd's is playing well however I like the look of Harry Smith from Wigan - young lad who direct the team around well and backs up broken play to score tries (can kick goals also).
George Williams is killing it but took him a while to get going.
Blake Austin is finding form but SL suits him to a tee and his body looks wreaked.
Lachlan Lam is developing nicely too. Playing week in, week out footy is helping his confidence and growth. Thought he played really well in the World Cup for PNG and always though he played okay when at the roosters. I think he would be a cheap ideal pick up to replace Brooks.

Without breaking the bank, i would go for either Harry Smith or Lam.

Now that came out of nowhere. Surely not. I trust that this is just journos filling an empty void,

Reactions: BZN
Dodd's is playing well however I like the look of Harry Smith from Wigan - young lad who direct the team around well and backs up broken play to score tries (can kick goals also).
George Williams is killing it but took him a while to get going.
Blake Austin is finding form but SL suits him to a tee and his body looks wreaked.
Lachlan Lam is developing nicely too away from the pressure of NRL and playing week in, week out footy. Thought he played really well in the World Cup for PNG and always though he played okay when at the roosters. I think he would be a cheap ideal pick up to replace Brooks.

Without breaking the bank, i would go for either Harry Smith or Lam.

It's amazing what regular game time in SL away from the pressure of NRL can do for playmakers. We really need to set up a swap deal with the UK. They send a young forward for 2 years to learn how the NRL train, compete and play, while we send young playmakers over to learn there own game and gain confidence.

Lam is a good player and may just come back a very good half.

It's amazing what regular game time in SL away from the pressure of NRL can do for playmakers. We really need to set up a swap deal with the UK. They send a young forward for 2 years to learn how the NRL train, compete and play, while we send young playmakers over to learn there own game and gain confidence.

Lam is a good player and may just come back a very good half.
More i think about it, the better that idea sounds with Lam playing off Api on the front foot. Would not cost the earth either.
I would not go near Brodie Croft though as he is a classic Brooks 2.0 and perfect for the Super League.

A halves paring of Connor Tracy and Lachlan Lam sounds ideal and pretty cost effective.
I would try and make a play for Connor Tracy this year - i am a massive fan of him and love the way he plays.

More i think about it, the better that idea sounds with Lam playing off Api on the front foot. Would not cost the earth either.
I would not go near Brodie Croft though as he is a classic Brooks 2.0 and perfect for the Super League.

A halves paring of Connor Tracy and Lachlan Lam sounds ideal and pretty cost effective.
I would try and make a play for Connor Tracy this year - i am a massive fan of him and love the way he plays.

I wouldn't mind Tracy playing the Dylan Walker/Cam McInnes role off the bench. Provide that spark and leg speed through the middle

So Hastings is too slow. But we are interested in Pearce. We should of went after Pearce when the roosters got rid of him.

Reactions: 851
Im hoping its this year and next....at first i thought it was 1.5 per year...had to read it twice

Yeah hed be slow I guess but you dont need speed to organise, throw great passes, ball play and kick well all of which he does...
it’s not like we had a halfback that could do that last season but the mighty Sheenius thought he was a lock

Latest posts

Members online

Back