Now For Something Completely Different

I looked it up. He’s a shit talking midget that morons love on Instagram.
This world sucks so much lol…..
Nah he’s a legend. #inspirational #miniEagle

What shit does he talk? He’s a devout Muslim. Living his life best life according to his faith. So many of us focus on what we can’t do in life but this kid doesn’t focus on his limitations and it’s infectious to all his followers.

Legend from Degastan

He doesn’t do drugs; use profanity; drink. Follows the five pillars #INSPIRATION.

Easy for ppl to dismiss him

405FA140-1680-4162-AD67-EACE0ED9EA62.jpeg

Last edited:
I looked it up. He’s a shit talking midget that morons love on Instagram.
This world sucks so much lol…..

Never insult the greatest fighter in the world. One punch and he knocked koloa to the ground!

Last edited:
PJ, and any other Brisbanites.
We supposed to be in lockdown today from 6am today (Everton Park) because there was a young man involved in a crime that I still don't know what is all about. He's been charged.
I heard a helicopter hovering for ages.
I'm still in bed with a medical condition and there could have been WW3 and I wouldn't have known 🤣

PJ, and any other Brisbanites.
We supposed to be in lockdown today from 6am today (Everton Park) because there was a young man involved in a crime that I still don't know what is all about. He's been charged.
I heard a helicopter hovering for ages.
I'm still in bed with a medical condition and there could have been WW3 and I wouldn't have known 🤣
I've been down the coast last few days, got back after lunch today. I didn't hear about anything, I look after a club near Stafford.
Hope ur doing OK bro?
New mod duties put you on bedrest?😂

I've been down the coast last few days, got back after lunch today. I didn't hear about anything, I look after a club near Stafford.
Hope ur doing OK bro?
New mod duties put you on bedrest?😂
I'm just hearing a man threatened a neighbour with a sawn off shot
gun.
Next suburb from you at Everton Park.
We were in the exclusion zone 🤣
I've been recovering in bed for the last week recovering from a procedure but apart from the helos I didn't know what was happening.
Forum duties, na mate I'm cool, you know I've been to hell and back and if anything it's keeping my heart going 🤣🤣

I'm just hearing a man threatened a neighbour with a sawn off shot
gun.
Next suburb from you at Everton Park.
We were in the exclusion zone 🤣
I've been recovering in bed for the last week recovering from a procedure but apart from the helos I didn't know what was happening.
Forum duties, na mate I'm cool, you know I've been to hell and back and if anything it's keeping my heart going 🤣🤣
All love bro.
Get better🙏

in normal conversations with friends family,talk always go;s organic.if you start talking footy n detour through weather, work,what you doing on the weekend?it always seems to revert back to finish with footy -next-.long story short,it never goes of thread,just gets diverted.happy daze

Propeller Heads ft Miss Shirley Bassey-history repeating.lol wrong thread.music or memoires?

The world record for blowing out the most amount of candles in one go from the single fart, belongs to this dirty little gronk from the Phillipines who can do 5.
When I was 17 or so, I did a blue flame that blew out both sides of my shorts and singed most of the undergrowth. Scared the living out of me.

Last edited:
Back