Phil Gould weighs in on Aaron, James and Mitch

HabboTiger

Forget about asking Wests Tigers players Aaron Woods, James Tedesco and Mitchell Moses why all three of them decided this week to leave their club and sign with three different clubs NRL rivals for next year and beyond.

Forget about whether they left the West Tigers for more money, stability, opportunity, or the better hope of winning a Premiership.

The question I want answered is, "Why did they find it necessary to leave each other?"
\
\
Yesterday, these three brilliant footballers, along with their 14 other team mates, produced a stirring 18-12 victory over the Canterbury Bulldogs. The three men in question contributed greatly to their team's winning performance.

The scenes of jubilation at the end of the match, where Wests Tigers players celebrated and hugged each other, displayed the kind of passion and raw emotion that draws fans to support their club.

read more

http://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/04/24/08/04/phil-gould-asks-why-aaron-woods-mitchell-moses-and-james-tedesco-would-want-to-leave-the-tigers

I wonder if the boys will read the article. Obviously noffa thinks that way, i don't think any current player has more passion for the club and team mates than he does

Can Milky or someone please send this article to all three players through one of their social media accounts.

They need to read this.

Gus always writes from the heart and as a former successful coach and player generally knows what he's talking about. Brilliant article.

Well said, only if these players had the foresight to believe that success could have been achieved at the Tigers by sticking together and working as a team. Unfortunately, it is all too late for them now!!

Why did the 'big 4' all sign with different clubs.
Teddy, Mitch and Brooks have all moved in to a mansions to live together because they are great mates yet they all sign with different clubs.

Bulldogs supposedly offered all 4 a contract as if the Tigers yet they all went in separate directions.
If I was Brooks I would leave the mansion and go live with ET and Nofoaluma

Isn't funny that a old footballer with no university degree makes better and more credible reading than these hacks at the Telecrap.

@ said:
Isn't funny that a old footballer with no university degree makes better and more credible reading than these hacks at the Telecrap.

Do you think Buzz Drunkard, Pooper and Paul Kent have uni degrees? Highly doubt it. They knew someone at 17 and got a job despite being unable to spell "league" without the assistance of a subby.

@ said:
@ said:

Do you think Buzz Drunkard, Pooper and Paul Kent have uni degrees? Highly doubt it. They knew someone at 17 and got a job despite being unable to spell "league" without the assistance of a subby.

Yeah I'll pay those comments. True

Back