Player transfers as compensation

swag_tiger

who would you have from the Panthers if we were to include player transfer as compensation.
I would want Kikau as he has good go forward and we need that because we struggle to get into our attacking half at times.
I would also take Dean Whare as he is a good centre and we will be losing a centre in Kevin next year.

Who would you want us to chase if we go for player transfer compensation?

Waqa Blake would be my first pick tbh then a nice forward or 2, so probably kikau and James fisher Harris.

Kikau, JFH and Blake

how about we take the whole penrith squad and leave just the clearys and gus to sort out the mess themselves. Lets see how Mr rebuild goes with that.

Is this even a thing???surely players don’t get traded out as compensation?not good ones anyway…it’s a monetary compensation right?

Would have to be Malakai The Watchmaker and Timmy Grant.

Kikau, RCG, Yeoh or Waqa Blake would be nice, ain't gonna happen. With our club's track record of bargaining I'd say we'd settle for Peter Wallace on a 5-year deal.

James Fisher Harris plus $ 250 k per year for 2 years for his salary
James Tamou plus $ 250 k per year for 2 years for his salary
Coach transfer Fee $ 2 million Dollars , 1 million per year for stealing our coach
Phil Gould to resign for being an absolute Grub

@ said:

Kikau, RCG, Yeoh or Waqa Blake would be nice, ain't gonna happen. With our club's track record of bargaining I'd say we'd settle for Peter Wallace on a 5-year deal.

:roll

@ said:

Kikau, RCG, Yeoh or Waqa Blake would be nice, ain't gonna happen. **With our club's track record of bargaining I'd say we'd settle for Peter Wallace on a 5-year deal.**

:laughing:

Jerome luai for sure has great vision
also would be looking at a few of there younger players who havent debut
its not like we are ever gonna win anything with this team cleary built anyways

Kikau, Fisher Harris, Cleary, Edwards, Katoa, Harawiera-Neara and Campbell-Gillard and they can have Ivan for free

@ said:
Kikau, Fisher Harris, Cleary, Edwards, Katoa, Harawiera-Neara and Campbell-Gillard and they can have Ivan for free

It said in the NRL.com article the Tigers would go after considerable player transfer compensation.

@ said:

You don't want Nathan Cleary - comes from bad stock.

Hard to fathom how player transfers would work. Surely the Panthers would draw up a list of players it would be willing to release but I would envisage it would not feature any of the players previously mentioned in this topic. Maybe someone like Merrin or Tamou with their best days behind them or several ISP players (remembering that the Panthers do have great juniors running around). I would envisage it will be a monetary settlement only for Ivan but stranger things have happened!!

RCG and Kikau with Panthers paying 50% for 3 years and we can start negotiations

@ said:
Hard to fathom how player transfers would work. Surely the Panthers would draw up a list of players it would be willing to release but I would envisage it would not feature any of the players previously mentioned in this topic. Maybe someone like Merrin or Tamou with their best days behind them or several ISP players (remembering that the Panthers do have great juniors running around). I would envisage it will be a monetary settlement only for Ivan but stranger things have happened!!

We can hardball with them as we have Cleary after all.

Hope no panther fans are visiting this forum, they’d be laughing at us !

Staff online

Back