Round 20 *Live Game Thread*

Hastings tried really hard and played half for most of the game and when he went off AD stepped up and took control.
Peachy must have been reading the forum at half time because his second half was far better effort wise.

The good thing out of tonights game was to see the players finally smiling something else that's happened our young inexperienced backs are starting to come together and show what they are capable of and a special mention to to big Kenny M

Performing well at the back end of this year is really important for what it does for our reputation as a club and our ability to attract better talent to the club. If we can beat the knights next week and jag another win before the end of the season it will help us to no end. Including with Isiah Papalii.

Really happy for the boys and for Noddy. There might just be some light at the end of the tunnel after all. Hope the club presses on with that other matter too. Even if it goes nowhere legally, it lets people know we're no longer prepared to just meekly cop incompetent officiating.

Last edited:
so happy for all,of the team , very well deserved win we beat 14 on the field tonight and won last week , Thought Madden was good on short call up , Adam was very good , the whole team , I’m giving them all 3 points

Haha great journo question “what about when Patty snapped Jacko’s ankle?”

So Ken M got send to the sin bin last week for a so called shoulder charge, Cameron Murray just hits Fafita with the shoulder in the head and goes for a HIA but nothing is said???? No Mr Annersley the NRL doesn’t favor the top teams do they you clown
Tom Dearden sticks his finger in Starford Toa's eye and doesn't get a penalty but I guess that's fair because Dearden doesn't get 5 weeks on the sideline either.

I think that's what they call fair but not consistent.

Back