Round 20 *Live Game Thread*

We didnt need madge. We didnt need leilua. We dont need brooks. We dont need nofoaluma.

Surely sheens seen how the forward rotation went well 2 weeks in a row
NO AARON WOODS NEEDED

Why weren't we playing this football earlier in the season - expansive with lots of second phase play.
You of all people know the answer to this question.

I was indifferent about keeping Madge but the way we’ve played the past few weeks has showed it was the correct decision. I’m not saying the new coaching decisions are correct, just moving on Madge was.

You of all people know the answer to this question.

I was indifferent about keeping Madge but the way we’ve played the past few weeks has showed it was the correct decision. I’m not saying the new coaching decisions are correct, just moving on Madge was.
Having AD available is the key to things improving and don't forget Hastings was out suspended for quite a while as well.Our 2 best attacking players

Loved the fact that JT had a blow up. Don’t condone harassing the ref but it showed some grit as did the team.
Unfortunately the Ref's need a rev up he wasn't going to do anything until Jimmy blew up and the bunker got involved the two successful challenges we had highlighted once again the Ref's do us no favours whatsoever

Back