TEAM LIST Round 5 vs. Broncos

Team List
I know, but someone has to come in… the reserve grade half is already in the team… we have no one elae
Throw Douhi at 6. Wakeham at 7.
Even a second rower at least that way we will be stronger defensively.

Reactions: 851
I'm with you on this one. Until Brooks goes I have next to no interest in watching them. The bench this week that has been named in itself is a joke. I think the coaching staff have run out of ideas already.
This is the first time ever supporting the Tigers I have absolutely no excitement for an upcoming game, usually I look forward to us playing, win, lose or draw. But this week I could care less.

Rewarding To'a for good performances and giving Matamua a chance.

I expect changes but let's wait and see.
Good on you Earl for looking for the positives. It is really hard to do when your team loses all the time, but credit to you. I am a bit stuck in the gloom to be really honest. I was watching the game last Friday with my dad and he said to me you are being too hard on them, they are going OK. He is not a Tigers supporter!! I then tried to step back a bit and saw they were definitely doing some good things and trying hard. Can't see a win this weekend, but if they do I will have a beer for my dad and you, Earl.

Nah I’m over it ..
again … hope they get flogged
Me too. Been hoping that the more big losses in a row might actually have an effect on team selections. One in particular.
It doesn’t though.

Seriously no player could be worse, so it seems an impossibility Luke will ever get dropped. It’s sooooo messed up.
Sheens mate we already hit rock bottom, bloody oath do something.

Sheens Out!

Me too. Been hoping that the more big losses in a row might actually have an effect on team selections. One in particular.
It doesn’t though.

Seriously no player could be worse, so it seems an impossibility Luke will ever get dropped. It’s sooooo messed up.
Sheens mate we already hit rock bottom, bloody oath do something.

Sheens Out!
Nah we're still digging for sure.

When the Wests Tigers hit rock bottom, they break out the TNT.

Nah we're still digging for sure.

When the Wests Tigers hit rock bottom, they break out the TNT.
If this team selection doesn’t represent an implosion and a complete destruction of the club, then nothing does.
I don’t even care if they miraculously jag a win, it’s putting lipstick on a pig and it absolute bullish!t.
Shame on you Sheens and co.

That’s enough for me to see I’m out for the year, promised myself after last week if brooks doesn’t at least get 1 game in Reggie’s after his start to the year I’m calling it for the year, will never support another team but I’m not gonna frustrate myself every weekend watching him play. Best of luck fellas 👍
Do as I do now, bet against the tigers win $ every week, makes up for watching brooks make the wrong decision 9 out of ten times

Amongst all the doom and gloom on here, I am looking forward to the weekend match in Brisbane.

Sure, it is a glass half full view, and Brooks had a shocker on Friday, though I have seen enough positives/potential for improvement in this side, to be much more confident than this time last year.

Amongst all the doom and gloom on here, I am looking forward to the weekend match in Brisbane.

Sure, it is a glass half full view, and Brooks had a shocker on Friday, though I have seen enough positives/potential for improvement in this side, to be much more confident than this time last year.
The team has way more in it than last year. You can see it subtly in the games but a huge chunk of wooden spoon DNA still remains in the team, and that is obvious

Throw Douhi at 6. Wakeham at 7.
Even a second rower at least that way we will be stronger defensively.
I just don’t think we can change the halves two weeks in a row. We got beaten by Melbourne in Melbourne. We will most likely get beaten by the broncos in Brisbane. But we need to try and get combos working together and changing every week won’t help anyone. If brooks keeps failing badly like he did last week, then he will get dropped. I think we stick with it for now and see how it goes. Personally I think brooks has lost all confidence and could do with a stint in reserve grade and hope he finds his mojo!
It’s not like we have great depth in our lower grades in the halves. We will need to buy somebody in and that won’t be till next year. Sheens knows that hence why he offered big coin for the slimy turd!

Problem is it shouldn't be doom and gloom, brooks goes, tigers fan will have hope again. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpyaJonAYhu/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

I just don’t think we can change the halves two weeks in a row. We got beaten by Melbourne in Melbourne. We will most likely get beaten by the broncos in Brisbane. But we need to try and get combos working together and changing every week won’t help anyone. If brooks keeps failing badly like he did last week, then he will get dropped. I think we stick with it for now and see how it goes. Personally I think brooks has lost all confidence and could do with a stint in reserve grade and hope he finds his mojo!
It’s not like we have great depth in our lower grades in the halves. We will need to buy somebody in and that won’t be till next year. Sheens knows that hence why he offered big coin for the slimy turd!
Your right, but while Brooks is in this team he just takes away any hope I have for a win, iv got no confidence at all in him and believe the club just need to tell him this is his final year.

I know that I am not preaching to everyone here, so to those who get it and are already on the bus; I apologise. However, for the rest of you, I'm not sure why you just don't get the strategy.

We just need a little bit more attack and it will be fine.

While some may think Sheens has selected the worst bench in history; those astute studies out there have noticed that the bench has both Toa and Jake included, They are on the bench to give us more attack. If we had a couple of rotational forwards on the bench this would be more defence, and would defeat the strategy.

Round 5 will be the turning point in the season for us long suffering WT fans. The addition of a little bit more attack will result in AD breaking through the line like Latrell Mitchell and Luke finally beating the shirt grabs that stopped him scoring three four pointers in the second half against Melbourne.

Wakeham also said that the rest of the team will lift to make things easier for Luke. That will definitely unleash a little bit more attack. So, a bit like compounding interest, we will see a benefit from banking some attack for the last five minutes in our benchies. We are definitely on the right track here!

Our Chairman has spoken so either get on the bus and support the creation of an attacking bench or sit in the back stalls and keep quiet.

Sermon over.
right-dr-evil.gif

Cool. Once you're done huffing glue and acting as Sheens minister for propaganda, come join us in reality.

There are so many aspects of this team that i like, our new recruits and young players like Tupou and Pole ect are reasons for excitement for me,

But outside of Api our spine is so bad, no one wants to bash on Brooks/Doueihi even Laurie, but there flaws just stand out so much more now that we have players like Klem, Ice, Api and Bateman, we have had 10 years with Brooksy at the 7 and he has had good moments absolutely, but the mediocrity and the inconsistency is killing us. And that goes for our 1,6 and 7.

Good on you Earl for looking for the positives. It is really hard to do when your team loses all the time, but credit to you. I am a bit stuck in the gloom to be really honest. I was watching the game last Friday with my dad and he said to me you are being too hard on them, they are going OK. He is not a Tigers supporter!! I then tried to step back a bit and saw they were definitely doing some good things and trying hard. Can't see a win this weekend, but if they do I will have a beer for my dad and you, Earl.
Have one for me too, Krammy. I think there's good times ahead.

Just not this week.....

Back