LIVE GAME Round 6 vs. Dragons

Live Game Discussion
Thats the thing.... Dragons....
Their best players today were Lomax, Hunt and Flannagan.

Lomax is leaving
Hunt is happy now but has been chasing the exit all off season, he's also aging.
Flanagan is alright

Other than those 3, they didn't impress me at all. No bias, we were poor but those three really looked sharp. Also, a well coached side.

I think 2025, we'll be in that position.

Poor kick chase
Poor line speed
Poor support play
Poor wrapping up the bsll
Poor 2nd efforts.

There were a couple of individuals who tried but the rest looked like they got home late from the pub. Disappointing for a sellout home crowd.
What was the crowd?

Well a few things were confirmed for me this game.
Faatape has had a go but defensively he needs some time in reggies.
I have defended bud but I can't cop a lack of effort and he really is lazy or unaware on defence.
Everybody that bitches about Bateman needs to stop we need him on an edge.
We badly need 2nd rowers ce tres and some starch in the middle.
We have very poor set pieces or recognition of numbers.

I will say most of the boys try but we lack talent when we aren't full strength

Kepoa only 1 lost ball but minimal effort note commentators say after dragons bomb that we did 3 hit ups before he was back behind the line . Our bombs no chasers
Faataape ineffective .Papalii a few lost balls and penalties given away
All in all very very poor

We were poor, but I really hate the negativity. My brother was autistic, and he went berserk if the Roosters didn't win by 30 points every week.

But it's a hard game, and the higher you get, the harder it gets. If you can't handle the downs, why follow sport at all? Take up knitting instead.
Im Autistic. I have no friends. Im okay with that. I believe in myself. And I believe in all you guys. Every single one of you. I guess, you guys help me to be me....and I hope I can help.you guys to be you...

Horrendous performance at a ground where we never seem to perform well (0-9 in a row basically says it all).I am trying to look at the positive side but it is very difficult when we put in such a disgraceful performance.
The only positive i can take is Bateman did not give away his usual 2-3 penalties because he did not play. Also Klemmer will probably get a holiday under Anusley and his fair judiciary

Their best players today were Lomax, Hunt and Flannagan.

Lomax is leaving
Hunt is happy now but has been chasing the exit all off season, he's also aging.
Flanagan is alright

Other than those 3, they didn't impress me at all. No bias, we were poor but those three really looked sharp. Also, a well coached side.

I think 2025, we'll be in that position.
Lomax ain't leaving...he be going to Parramatta Eels. We have to play them every year

Reactions: BZN
How do we offload Sullivan?

Galvin and luai are the combo moving forward. That much is clear. We could use AD out there too, at least he can break the line.

We need 2-3 quality outside backs too. Only one who holds his place is olam.

I knew we were gone after 5 minutes when Klemmer and Seyfarth combined in a tackle and gave up 15 extra metres and a quick play the ball. They're both weak. Can someone buy Klemmer a set of shoulders.

Definitely our worst performance of the season. Lazy. Careless. Stupid. Reckless.
Right from the first minute we looked like we didn't care. Dragons walk down and score. From when Api missed his kick we weren't in the game. Diabolically poor. Our passing and defence was amateur. Slowly going side to side. Not a single player gets a pass mark today. Sezer tried but was very poor. No one wanted the ball. Api had his worst game as a Tiger. No aggression,or skill. The try just on half time where Flannagan was 2m in front of Hunt when he kicked it and inside the 10 just typical of the calls that go against us

Big changes needed.

Klemmer will miss a couple.
Ice needs to be dropped. He's been terrible, so careless. If he wants to play like a bench prop that's where he needs to be named.
Faatape is a long way from first grade standard
Pole isn't ready to start, not switched on. His inability to wrap up de Belin led to dragons try that killed us.
Staines hasn't been bad but just hasn't done anything all season.
Sullivan will be lucky to make our NSW Cup side next week.
Bula is still too complacent. Walks the ball back on kick returns which sets the tempo for us. Needs a kick up the bum.
Seyfarth can't start. He's a bench forward at best.

Why do we repeatedly have players on the bench that don't see Gametime despite those on the field struggling? Not good enough to manage line-up so poorly.

We can't simply rely on Galvin to magically fix everything wrong with this side. This was a Simply horrible match. Benji should go ballistic at the lack of effort from his players (and a bit too much at the end from Klemmer)

Definitely our worst performance of the season. Lazy. Careless. Stupid. Reckless.
Right from the first minute we looked like we didn't care. Dragons walk down and score. From when Api missed his kick we weren't in the game. Diabolically poor. Our passing and defence was amateur. Slowly going side to side. Not a single player gets a pass mark today. Sezer tried but was very poor. No one wanted the ball. Api had his worst game as a Tiger. No aggression,or skill. The try just on half time where Flannagan was 2m in front of Hunt when he kicked it and inside the 10 just typical of the calls that go against us

Big changes needed.

Klemmer will miss a couple.
Ice needs to be dropped. He's been terrible, so careless. If he wants to play like a bench prop that's where he needs to be named.
Faatape is a long way from first grade standard
Pole isn't ready to start, not switched on. His inability to wrap up de Belin led to dragons try that killed us.
Staines hasn't been bad but just hasn't done anything all season.
Sullivan will be lucky to make our NSW Cup side next week.
Bula is still too complacent. Walks the ball back on kick returns which sets the tempo for us. Needs a kick up the bum.
Seyfarth can't start. He's a bench forward at best.

Why do we repeatedly have players on the bench that don't see Gametime despite those on the field struggling? Not good enough to manage line-up so poorly.

We can't simply rely on Galvin to magically fix everything wrong with this side. This was a Simply horrible match. Benji should go ballistic at the lack of effort from his players (and a bit too much at the end from Klemmer)
If Klemmer misses a couple...maybe.. it will give someone else, a time to shine...

Reactions: BZN
How do we offload Sullivan?

Galvin and luai are the combo moving forward. That much is clear. We could use AD out there too, at least he can break the line.

We need 2-3 quality outside backs too. Only one who holds his place is olam.
Is there anyway to get Luai this year, we sure need something in the backs, but then again their forwards ran all over us.
And preventing offloads, forget it.

I knew we were gone after 5 minutes when Klemmer and Seyfarth combined in a tackle and gave up 15 extra metres and a quick play the ball. They're both weak. Can someone buy Klemmer a set of shoulders.
Wont have to worry about klem he will be gone for 3 or 4

Well a few things were confirmed for me this game.
Faatape has had a go but defensively he needs some time in reggies.
I have defended bud but I can't cop a lack of effort and he really is lazy or unaware on defence.
Everybody that bitches about Bateman needs to stop we need him on an edge.
We badly need 2nd rowers ce tres and some starch in the middle.
We have very poor set pieces or recognition of numbers.

I will say most of the boys try but we lack talent when we aren't full strength
I dont get it. Faatape had a go.... like every other week... needs to go to development team.... sorry.... I couldn't read anymore of your post after that... will all due respect...

Latest posts

Members online

Back