LIVE GAME Round 6 vs. Dragons

Live Game Discussion
A bad performance today and we weren't far away .
If the team can get it together.
Out Sullivan and faatapee
In Galvin and naden
Spot on its a different side. But Penrith and Broncoa the 2 needs. We are looking at 4 loses in a row.

Wasted opportunities when in good field position and some poor kicking hurt us. Bad bounce when Staines was clear ended up being a 12 point turn around.

Reactions: BZN
So much to play for today, first home game at campbelltown, sold out game, Keith Barnes, club officials want fans to turn up at games which fans did, unfortunately player's looked flat, with all our mistakes just made it easy for the dragon's they were always in control of the game, very disappointing

Spot on its a different side. But Penrith and Broncoa the 2 needs. We are looking at 4 loses in a row.
I just want the team that beat Sharks and Eels back. I’m talking about their attitude.
Wasn’t much of it today.
We are last winners at Bathurst so maybe that’s a good ground for us ! We’ll see next week.
The Broncos would have put 50 on us today.

Benji always had an ego. Like Terry Lamb when we beat Canterbury.and Parramatta in the first 3 rounds 1687. All ego... just I ain't giving up on Benji...not yet..

Benji always had an ego. Like Terry Lamb when we beat Canterbury.and Parramatta in the first 3 rounds. All ego... just I ain't giving up on Benji...not yet..
It’s all part of a coaches learning curve and he’s still very much a rookie.
Now no early marks this week Benji, make them watch the video every day after training.

Be patient. Galvin is back. Next game. And im writing this...and thinking... how sad we are.... Galvin only 18...
As you say he’s only 18, he won’t be able to save us if the rest of the team are not willing to run as hard or tackle as hard as the opposition.
Excluding Stef, Olam and Tupou from that problem.

Jesus Christ just offer Galvin whatever he wants on that contract extension and drop Bud off at the airport. Sezer has been okay up until today but this fantasy about him going beyond this year looks ridiculous. Galvin and Luai wth Latu off the bench.
Like I said to my son, all this too many halves crap just got a lot more simple. Luai, Galvin and Latu are all we need to worry about.

Latest posts

Back