Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Soo will any form of rugby league be played there like seniors or junior league, it be a disgrace if soccer or AFL used it, I hope this oval is used like how Birchgrove is used and preserved.Pratten Park, once the home-ground of the Wests Magpies, is getting a $2.1 million upgrade!
Expect exciting upgrades to the grandstand and a fresh new look for the beloved Bowling Club building
View attachment 14980
Soo will any form of rugby league be played there like seniors or junior league, it be a disgrace if soccer or AFL used it, I hope this oval is used like how Birchgrove is used and preserved.
Wayne Wigham I think ?
Have to go back longer than that for Wayne Wigham Hal, played for Balmain 70/80's, grew up in my old neighbourhood North Ryde, good bloke.Wayne Wigham I think ?
And Changa had to wear white boots for the first one in 75
Blake Ayshford and UtaiWayne Wigham I think ?
Ok, I’ll have a second guess, guy who played centre and then went over to play for the Warriors, I’m blowed if I can remember his name !!’Have to go back longer than that for Wayne Wigham Hal, played for Balmain 70/80's, grew up in my old neighbourhood North Ryde, good bloke.
RHS, it’s Blake Ayshford, left the Tigers and signed with the Warriors !!!Have to go back longer than that for Wayne Wigham Hal, played for Balmain 70/80's, grew up in my old neighbourhood North Ryde, good bloke.
At least I can now sleep tonight, I’ve been wracking my brain and trying not to use google. Had to in the end !Champion @Halbrowne61 - you're spot on, Blake was one of our best in that era.
View attachment 44922