Rugby World Cup 2023

The Matilda’s have a rival for worst WC team.
Horribly useless.

We went from rucking a player if he was on the
wrong side of the ruck to red cards for accidental
head clashes. It is a bit dire, still love the game
Good game to play.
We. Played normanhurst BHS one sports arvo
Kid on the other team ran out in old sand shoes and a. white singlet
He ended up at the bottom of a ruck... His singlet ended up quickly a red spotted design

Good game to play.
We. Played normanhurst BHS one sports arvo
Kid on the other team ran out in old sand shoes and a. white singlet
He ended up at the bottom of a ruck... His singlet ended up quickly a red spotted design

Lmao at sand shoes, how good. Was avoiding
this thread after this mornings results. Eddie
doing a good job at putting the last nails in the
coffin. Oz rugby has been on life support 4 years

Part of me wonders how Australia would be faring if we had some of our rugby league players in Wallaby jerseys. How about Reece Walsh at fullback - he would kill it. Cameron Murray at breakaway, Daly Cherry Evans / Ben Hunt at half, Cameron Munster at fly half... the list goes on.

Part of me wonders how Australia would be faring if we had some of our rugby league players in Wallaby jerseys. How about Reece Walsh at fullback - he would kill it. Cameron Murray at breakaway, Daly Cherry Evans / Ben Hunt at half, Cameron Munster at fly half... the list goes on.
Great question.

I remember Wales coming out here and getting belted by NSW. Union is basically a minor sport in Australia now. Without looking at the team list I'd struggle to name a single Wallaby player now.
Yeah it’s a long way from the days of the Ella’s, Lynagh, Campo, Horan, Little, Poido, Eales, Kearns, Burke, Gregan, Larkham, George Smith, Roff, Waugh, Sharp, Pocock etc, etc,…you used to be a household name being a Wallaby. I just looked at the list and I think I’ve heard of maybe a couple of them.
Lots of rebuilding to do.

It is a very real danger for Rugby League.
A lot of our young guns would walk into Super Rugby teams and soon Wallaby level.
They could go and play an easier game, tour the world and get paid more.

Latest posts

Back