Rugby World Cup 2023

You know why? Because he did his time in KOE, developing his game and was promoted when ready.
Compare him to the young blokes we keep chucking in, skipping two grades to get there.
He bid his time. He did the hard yards. The young kids have many years experience.
Reilly changed sport. Thanks Tucker.

And full time in Saint-Étienne, where our Wallabies are still on life-support:

1696209261492.jpeg

I remember Wales coming out here and getting belted by NSW. Union is basically a minor sport in Australia now. Without looking at the team list I'd struggle to name a single Wallaby player now.

Agree, same boat.

Eddie Jones is not the real problem,Rugby Union administrators at the top in Australia are even more inept than the people who run our club.
Rugby Union has been losing support here for many years with little coverage.
Champion @jadtiger - you're spot on.

Rugby admin at the highest level has been self-serving and reactionary, with on-field results sadly reflecting the turmoil.

Eddie Jones is not the real problem,Rugby Union administrators at the top in Australia are even more inept than the people who run our club.
Rugby Union has been losing support here for many years with little coverage.
I’m thinking Dave Rennie might disagree about EJ but agree about our inept administrators.
They are on a par with WT and results certainly bear that out.
Anyway. It’s definitely right back to square one now so interesting to see the next “ 5 year strategic plan”.

Just a bit of an extra about my having a soft spot for the Irish in the remaining World Cup matches, here's a little trivia:

Mack Hansen, the Irish winger is a grandson of Wests Magpies old boy, lock forward Bill Hansen, playing for Wests between 1965-71 - I know Bill's wife and she is one proud Magpie and (of course) loves her grandson and his exploits in the emerald green.

1697198675200.jpeg

Latest posts

Members online

Back