Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

When you defend well you give opportunity for your play makers to play footy. Anyone who thinks they will able to play attacking footy successfully in the competition proper without an effort/committment in defence is dreaming imo. Any improvement we make this year will be on the back of a better attitude in defence.

If big ken is cooked and we do somehow manage to get him medically retired who do we think comes in or should we bring in to the top 30?

Yeh that was my initial thought, he looked promising yesterday and I thinks a better option then Wakeham if I’m being honest. I like ken but he’s probably better of being retired unfortunately
Sad truth hey ...

Will Smith is a very well rounded footballer I reckon and he's always been that way.

Can play multiple positions and always has a crack.

He's an asset to have in the top 30

Sad truth hey ...

Will Smith is a very well rounded footballer I reckon and he's always been that way.

Can play multiple positions and always has a crack.

He's an asset to have in the top 30
Yeh completely agree, I was abit shocked when we first signed him but was even more shocked when I found out he wasn’t in the top 30. He’s always been a solid player, he made a big difference when he came on yesterday

Personally if Kenny was to be let go I’d be using his cash to resign some of our young boys before looking at any outside replacements. If we can somehow do what seems to be the impossible for the tigers and keep this squad together I can see a long period of success of this group alone

Perfect 14....
Can play EVERY position bar prop and be effective....

I'm still shaking my head there's not more talk of him.
The momentum shifted when he came on yesterday...

Fantastic pick up.
Yeah 100% agree with you mate. I’m very surprised Wakeham got top 30 over him

Back