Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

It would be scandalous to have a halves pairing of Moses and Brooks. Hey that might get us into the 8 and we wouldn't want that!

Well Brooks can’t get us there without him …

No more excuses for him … last chance saloon … hope he has found a bit of confidence and a kicking game in the offseason…

Reactions: 851
I was just arguing/discussing this with Paws. Who cares what Moses wants ? All I care about is us winning games. If Brooks goes and we become a better team good. If any player goes and we become a better team good.

I liked Hastings but maybe we are better off without him. We might be better off without Brooks as well.

My point is what if Moses coming here is subject to them having to re-sign Brooks?

You obviously say no right? Like you say… who cares what Moses wants…. Just take the money and shut up…

If big ken is cooked and we do somehow manage to get him medically retired who do we think comes in or should we bring in to the top 30?
I’d be bringing Will Smith in. Obviously not as his direct replacement but I think he needs to be top 30 so that would be my addition. Staines or Tupou can duke it out for the wing spot vacated by Kenny

Sorry just saw the comments before me Re Mr Smith

Last edited:
Back