Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

CCTW - Brooks to Newcastle seems to be on the cards. I wouldn’t be shocked to see Klemmer move the other way to make the money work.

Now it's Munster! The Storm don't remain near the top by disposing of their best players. Does anyone believe Munster would leave the Storm to join WTs under Maguire?
He wouldn’t play under Bellamy at this version of WT

No doubt if that happens woods will want to come back to the tigers to play with his mate

Well right now we are 5 forwards short for next year based on who is going out.
We need at least another 3 props as well so I would be fine with that.
Woods on current form is better than Twal, Mika and Musgrove.

He’s stopped giving the club 100% and needs a change . Don’t blame him one bit. Obviously people will hammer him but this club has never given him the tools to have any real success.
To a point but honestly if you cannot ick off kPIs regarding your performances then don't accept a high paying salary. Big money means big expectations. As far as I'm concerned he hasn't delivered regardless of reason. Can say the same about Milford,Hunt or Fifita. If you can't handle the pressure because your not performing in relation to your salary I can't have much sympathy sorry.

Where in Lake Mac you based? I grew up on the West side around Rathmines/Wangi area. On the Cenny Coast now though.
We used to holiday at Rathmines. My dad was in the Air force there, as a young airman, just before it closed being operational. Cool place.

If I was the Tigers I'd be making some enquiries about Tane Edmed, the standoff at the Waratahs and is about to come off contract.

He's got a great kicking game, throws a good pass, can tackle and is big enough to handle the tackling that a half has to handle.

He was in the Tigers Development Squad and wanted to stay. "Sorry Tane we think you're a hooker and not a five-eight" (Adam Hartigan). Out went Tane Edmed into the waiting arms of the Waratahs. I mean seriously?

He's also the son of former Tiger Steve Edmed.

I wouldn't pay Brooks a cent to play at another club. Make him play with us until he resigns, forfeit the money to play at another club, similar to Reynolds.
I’m all for selecting the least bad option and chipping in to move forward but we now have nothing to lose. We are playing for the spoon and brooks form is worsening. Newcastle played the game thinking they can get an ok half with good defense for 500k. If brooks wants out that his choice and can suffer a pay cut.

I’m all for selecting the least bad option and chipping in to move forward but we now have nothing to lose. We are playing for the spoon and brooks form is worsening. Newcastle played the game thinking they can get an ok half with good defense for 500k. If brooks wants out that his choice and can suffer a pay cut.

I hate paying 4 other players at other teams. Why should he get to eat his cake too. If he wants to leave there's the door

If I was the Tigers I'd be making some enquiries about Tane Edmed, the standoff at the Waratahs and is about to come off contract.

He's got a great kicking game, throws a good pass, can tackle and is big enough to handle the tackling that a half has to handle.

He was in the Tigers Development Squad and wanted to stay. "Sorry Tane we think you're a hooker and not a five-eight" (Adam Hartigan). Out went Tane Edmed into the waiting arms of the Waratahs. I mean seriously?

He's also the son of former Tiger Steve Edmed.
This article was published in 2019.
Was Hartigan at the club then?

Latest posts

Members online

Back