Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Good idea. I saw the jets v magpies game. Jets had Trindall paired in the halves with that ex Aussie 7s rugby guy, don't know his name, but he was pretty bloody good.
Lachie Miller. Edit, what demps said

If we extend garner and sign jack bird our back row stocks really aren’t that bad we would have papalli bird as starters both can play 80 easy then blore and garner and back ups is that really that bad?

I would like to see us retain Garner for the right price.

Not a game breaker, but we're very low on depth in the back row in 2023 and he's done a decent job in the centres.
I agree, for the right price I'd be keeping him.
Don't forget that he was injured coming into this season and to be thrown into backline so early couldn't help with his cohesion.

I think a good pickup for our roster that would improve it for next year would be Vaughan, he is averaging 124mtrs a game in a team struggling and far more noticeable than Thompson with his runs & would come alot cheaper than both Klemmer & Thompson. He does come with baggage but all the decent props on the market do.

Stefano needs someone to take a huge load off him, he plays alot better with an experienced prop beside him and we are currently 3 real props short rotation wise for next year. Klemmer is busted & his playing style really isn't suited to the current speed and has a huge contract, Thompson is all effort but his effectiveness when punching the line isn't worth his price tag. Lodge is another that might come up for grabs but has a history with us. Vaughan out of those is probably the smarter roster pick but ideally we need to grab 2 experienced heads.

HOW MANY 1 MIL $$$ PLAYERS CAN A TEAM AFFORD TO HAVE.

With Pamfers signing Natgan Cleary to 5 year deals in excess of a million who is going to miss out on the big bucks at pamfers.They have a number of players who could quite easily earn in excess of $700k a season might he time to start sniffing around to put further pressure on their salary cap their gone from a salary beanie to a sombrero in pretty quick time

In the most recent posts, I've noticed a couple of our MIA forwards names pop up: Stefano & Blore. Add Douehi and for the past 3 weeks, Hastings & we begin to see why we are struggling to find cohesion. All might be lost for us this year but I can't imagine that being a Dragons, Bulldogs, Cowboys, Raiders, Titans, Broncos, Bunnies or Knights fan is any easier. Which coach is sacked first in 2022?

HOW MANY 1 MIL $$$ PLAYERS CAN A TEAM AFFORD TO HAVE.

With Pamfers signing Natgan Cleary to 5 year deals in excess of a million who is going to miss out on the big bucks at pamfers.They have a number of players who could quite easily earn in excess of $700k a season might he time to start sniffing around to put further pressure on their salary cap their gone from a salary beanie to a sombrero in pretty quick time

This is a big reason why I would throw the sink at Ciraldo. He knows the junior system better than anyone and would be able to a few from the Panthers as well. We just don't need a coach we need someone who can inject some life into the club which will only happen through player pickups.

Ciraldo would be fine but a poster wrote he turned us down. Morris I've seen at the local coffee shop consulting with his assistants. He seems a good people manager which would be a good quality for our next coach to have.

Ciraldo would be fine but a poster wrote he turned us down. Morris I've seen at the local coffee shop consulting with his assistants. He seems a good people manager which would be a good quality for our next coach to have.
Paws, if we go with Morris what players do you think Morris could bring to tigers? Sharks do have some very good young players.

Paws, if we go with Morris what players do you think Morris could bring to tigers? Sharks do have some very good young players.
I don't know many players unfortunately. Teig Wilton is his nephew so he must be a chance. Pele I believe is going to be a very good prop and there has been talk about him joining WTs for a while, Lachlan Miller was a player reportedly we were looking at and plus their juniors are always strong.

Latest posts

Members online

Back