Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

If I was the Tigers I'd be making some enquiries about Tane Edmed, the standoff at the Waratahs and is about to come off contract.

He's got a great kicking game, throws a good pass, can tackle and is big enough to handle the tackling that a half has to handle.

He was in the Tigers Development Squad and wanted to stay. "Sorry Tane we think you're a hooker and not a five-eight" (Adam Hartigan). Out went Tane Edmed into the waiting arms of the Waratahs. I mean seriously?

He's also the son of former Tiger Steve Edmed.

I wouldn't pay Brooks a cent to play at another club. Make him play with us until he resigns, forfeit the money to play at another club, similar to Reynolds.
I’m all for selecting the least bad option and chipping in to move forward but we now have nothing to lose. We are playing for the spoon and brooks form is worsening. Newcastle played the game thinking they can get an ok half with good defense for 500k. If brooks wants out that his choice and can suffer a pay cut.

I’m all for selecting the least bad option and chipping in to move forward but we now have nothing to lose. We are playing for the spoon and brooks form is worsening. Newcastle played the game thinking they can get an ok half with good defense for 500k. If brooks wants out that his choice and can suffer a pay cut.

I hate paying 4 other players at other teams. Why should he get to eat his cake too. If he wants to leave there's the door

If I was the Tigers I'd be making some enquiries about Tane Edmed, the standoff at the Waratahs and is about to come off contract.

He's got a great kicking game, throws a good pass, can tackle and is big enough to handle the tackling that a half has to handle.

He was in the Tigers Development Squad and wanted to stay. "Sorry Tane we think you're a hooker and not a five-eight" (Adam Hartigan). Out went Tane Edmed into the waiting arms of the Waratahs. I mean seriously?

He's also the son of former Tiger Steve Edmed.
This article was published in 2019.
Was Hartigan at the club then?

Good idea. I saw the jets v magpies game. Jets had Trindall paired in the halves with that ex Aussie 7s rugby guy, don't know his name, but he was pretty bloody good.
Lachie Miller. Edit, what demps said

If we extend garner and sign jack bird our back row stocks really aren’t that bad we would have papalli bird as starters both can play 80 easy then blore and garner and back ups is that really that bad?

I would like to see us retain Garner for the right price.

Not a game breaker, but we're very low on depth in the back row in 2023 and he's done a decent job in the centres.
I agree, for the right price I'd be keeping him.
Don't forget that he was injured coming into this season and to be thrown into backline so early couldn't help with his cohesion.

Latest posts

Members online

Back